hello ladies, so ive been on the depo shot for about 3 months now and i first started it on the 3rd of august 2011. my first cycle i was 10 days late. my doctor told me it was just from the shot and next cycle would be normal, well she was wrong. my next period was on the 26th of October this time and it, was 11 freakin days long apposed to my normal 6 day period!! so this is where things got weird.. because my october period was 11 days long it started on the 26th of oct and ended the 6th of Nov. so right after i was "supposed" to ovulate on the 7th till the 12th, the 11th being the best chance. but im not sure if i did because of how long my last period lasted?? me and my partner baby danced from the 6th till the 13th.. now on the 13th i started re-bleeding and i got very concerned and went to the doctors on the 15th of november and she gave me a blood hcg and it was 0. BUUUTTT from the 13th till the 21st i bled, and was in a little pain on my right ovary? now im expecting my AF on the 26th so that would put me 3 days away. ive been feeling like its possible im pregnant this month because every thing adds up, except the Neg. blood hcg? could it be because i conceved on the 11th, and 4 days later on the 15th was too early to get the hcg hormone in a blood test? I NEED ADVICE.. taking a preg test on the 25th, .. right now 12dpo.

Well was it unprotected? I highly doubt you are since you got your period because there is no way an egg is waiting in there. The egg that could've been fertilized was released. I really doubt you are.