My last menstrual cycle took place on the 30th of Nov. an ended on the 4th or 5th of Dec. I had sex on december 6th into the 7th with one person and when we had sex he inserted it for about 4 mins max and I told him to place a condom on afterwards he never ejaculated into the condom because we stopped and he jerked off himself for him to ejacualte. On Dec. 10 I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected as well sex for many days afterwards and now I am pregnant is there anyway the person I had sex with on Dec. 6th can be the childs father :-(

there is a small chance BUT I think you BF is the father - as this was closer to your ovulation day! Hope this helps!

There's a small chance that the guy I fooled around with is the father.

WOW LIFE IS CRAZY; I PRAY MY BF IS THE DAD...I'M CONFUSED AT THIS POINT

I will try and narrow it down a bit more for you OK?

1. When was your last period? - just looked so it was from November 30th till the 7th!
2. What is your cycle length? - 28 - 31 days etc.?
3. Do you happen to know when you ovulate?
4. Are you periods always regular or at least were regular before the sexual activity?

My cycles are normal; sometimes it comes at the begginning or ending of the month..I ovulated on the dates of the 13th to 14th and I was fertile on the 11th

I don't mean to be seeming a little on the slow side; my mind is just all over the place right now

Sperm can live quite awhile in the uterus BUT there has to be enough of them! So the 1st guy didn't ejaculate inside you so even if there was sperm in his precum they would have to be strong enough to make it through the cervix, and last until there was an egg! So thus there being a REALLY small chance it can still happen BUT I REALLY think your boyfriend is the father you were fertile on the 11th and had sex with you boyfriend on the 10th and after this so your chances are HUGE that he is the father! I will say with 99.9% certainty that he is the father OK? There will always be doubt I suppose! Does your bf know about the other guy?