Could I be pregnant if I accidentally wiped the semen off me after 5-10 minutes of ejaculation and with the same cloth wiped myself? Me an my boyfriend we were fooling around....I fingered me and then I jerked him off...and then he Ejaculated on my thighs no where close to my vagina...I accidentally i think wiped the semen off me after 5-10 minutes of ejaculation and with the same cloth wiped myself... This happened 2 days before when my period is due....and now my period is late by 4 days already! I m getting super paranoid over it!

Based on the fact it was 2 days before your period was due, you are safe. Your BF could have shot his entire load of cum inside your hot wet p***y and you would not get pregnant 2 days before your period is due.
However if you were to use a cloth or tissue with wet semen on it and wipe your p***y around the middle of your cycle when you are highly fertile, then yes you could potentiality get pregnant.