I gave him a ha****b and he came on my hand. I went and wiped it off with a paper towel. And about two or three minutes later I fingered myself. I was also on my period. Is there ANY way I could be pregnant? I am freaking out. He is telling me to chill but I don't know. Help :/

Outside the body, sperm will not live as long especially if the semen had dried.  The chances of you getting pregnant in this scenario are almost nill especially if you were near your period.  You may want to read the following article from Webmd in regards to the lifespan of sperm.  I hope it helps :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

So I have nothing to worry about?

No, the likely hood of you being pregnant from this is slim. Even if some of the sperm had made it, you should be in between ovulation. So there shouldn't be an egg present anyway :) Stay safe!!