The other day I was with my boyfriend and we were fooling around. He ended up finishing on my butt/back. He quickly wiped off the semen, and maybe about two minutes later he started to finger me. After I realized that it was was possible that he had some semen on his fingers from wiping it off of me. He said he had wiped his fingers off before, but I'm still worried that semen possibly entered inside of my vagina. I know sperm doesn't last long outside the body, and if any did it was a very small about, but I'm still quite concerned. I'm supposed to be starting my period in a week, and I have tender breasts as well as a bit of spotting. This is normal for me, but it's making me stress out 10x more considering what happened. What are the chances any of the sperm survived and I am actually pregnant?

While ever the sperm is wet, they will stay alive. So you have every right to be concerned if he had not completely wiped his hand