I think I’m allergic to alcohol, because when I drink it, my face turns red for quite a long time depending on how much I have drank. My arms and chest also turn red and my eyes become somewhat bloodshot and face also gets kind of swollen. Could I be allergic to alcohol or is my body just getting used to it?

I have been allergic to alcohol since I tried it. I usually get a red rash on my neck, chest, and stomach area. Sometimes the rash will move to my face and it looks like red to dark red patches. I spoke to my doctor about it and he told me that I might be allergic to something in the alcohol, but I don’t know what yet. I was told to stop using it but I have found that advice not to work, I will socially drink only once a month or maybe once every two months.

Very unlikely

alchol contains aldehyde and the sign of your face turing red means that your body doesn't have a good ability to decompose the aldehyde.
So it is highly unrecommendable for those people to drink alcohol.

WHEN I DRINK ALOCOHOL MY BACK HURTS IN THE PLACES IT ALREADY HURTS, IT LIKE MAKES ME HURT WORSE THEN I ALREADY DO, I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND IT. I REALLY DONT DRINK ALL THAT MUCH EITHER MAYBE LIKE 1 0R 2 TIMES A MONTH IF EVEN THAT, BUT THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING EVER SINCE I STARTED DRINKING AND NOW IM 24 YRS OLD AND IT STILL HAPPENS, DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INCITE ON THIS?

Actually the alcoholic beverages' allergy is nothing related to the alcohol itself. I also have allergy to alcoholic beverages, but the allergy is related to sulfites that are used to provide chemical stability of the product. Approximately 2 - 5% of the world population has allergy to sulfites used as preservatives in beverages, and that is what causes us to become red or present hashes while or after drinking a little bit of alcoholic drinks.

I suspect you have rosacea, as alcohol is a trigger for the redness, but to find out for sure, you need to see a good Dermatologist. Whether you have rosacea or not, a Dermatologist will be able to help.

I had the whole swollen face & vomiting after half a glass of cheap champagne once. I had nothing to drink before that, and it came on immediately after swallowing the champagne. I don't know what was in it, but now I only drink Veuve Clicquot. Pricey, but worth it!!!

that whole swollen feeling of the face... that resonated with me. Sometimes when I drink I get high blood pressure from the alcohol and my face turns red and I have the same swollen like feeling in my face, neck and armpits.
About the red spots... in my case they appear on my face especially the cheek area and are itchy and sometimes form a bit of crust. That is Rosacea and I recommend laser treatment as it is known to be the most effective.

This happens to me all the time, what helps, do you know, I've stopped drinking because of this