Hi, I never thought that I will become allergic to soy, one of the main ingredients in my meals. It looks like I am allergic to soybean oil, and I would like to know if I am allergic to soy milk too? I think it is related to the amount of the soy in the food, but I am not certain and I am not willing to experiment.

It is most likely that you are allergic to all other soy products too. But to leave the experiment aside, you should do the allergen test and see what the problem is. Perhaps you are allergic to some other ingredient in the food you have been eating and not the soy. But as we both said, allergen test is the safest thing to do for determining that.

Hello there,

As the poster above me said if you are allergic to one soy thing the chances are you are allergic to all soy products. Of course you need to see your doctor and do certain tests to discover this but it is most likely that you will have to avoid soy. If you are not vegetarian I presume that this doesn’t bother you that much, but in case you are you will have to find some other alternative to the regular milk and some other products.

I am allergic to the eggs and believe me it is hard to look after this all the time. Especially when you want to eat something like mayonnaise. But you will get used to it.