Can you help me with my problem? It seems that I am allergic to something but I am not sure what it is. The only thing I do know is that I don’t have any problems when I eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Maybe I’m allergic to sulfites. How can I check that? Thanks.

The easiest way would be to do the allergen test. That might also show if there is some other allergy, not related to sulfites. Sulfites are commonly added to food for preservation and usually people with asthmatic problems might get affected by them. If you are allergic to sulfites, I suppose you will have to avoid food that contains it in order to avoid any further complications.