Hello, my friends. I was wondering something. I have been diagnosed with pollen allergy. Since this is the case, I wonder if this means that I am allergic to honey as well. Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not? I will really appreciate your answers considering this topic.

Hello, there. It doesn’t have to mean that if you are allergic to pollen, you will be allergic to honey as well. On the contrary, some people even use honey in pollen allergy treatment. However, they don’t use industrial honey. It is better to find a natural one. However, if you want to be sure, visit a doctor. He can do some test and determine whether you possess this. I hope the test will be negative. Please, let me know what you do. Bye!

Celebrity
Yes i agree with the above answer.
When you say pollen allergy.... Do you mean Hay Fever. Runny eyes, nose an sneezing?...... Just for my referrence Thanks
My friend told me to get a local made honey. It will of been made by local bees an have have local pollens in it. This will build up your tollarance.