Hi, folks. I have been diagnosed with yeast allergy. I must admit that this makes me really nervous. I have other problems in life. I would also like to know if I can drink alcohol if I’m allergic to yeast or not? I would appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Yeast allergy can cause many problems, so I advise you to follow your doctor’s rules. You should avoid alcohol as well. In many cases, yeast is used for fermentation process in making a certain alcohol beverage. That is why you shouldn’t be drinking it. You should also avoid bread. Vinegar sauce is also something that should be avoided. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with your diet. Bye!

Yeast allergy can be very complicated if not treated on time. I think there are two reasons why it can occur. First you can get it if you are allergic to food that contains yeast like wine, beer, bread or cheese. So from this first cause you can see that alcohol should be avoided. But you have to know that yeast is also found in mushrooms, peanuts, dried foods, vinegar and soy sauce.
The second reason is when people have yeast infection in the body. This is called Candidiasis. This is fungal infection from yeast growing in parts of your body. You have to know that this is more common in women than in men but can happen to both.

Well I would say don't drink beer if your allergic to yeast because it contains yeast in every type of beer but in am not to sure about wines vodka etc hope that helped

dear sir i have allergy with some medicine like diclofanic, anty biotic medicine food allergy yeast allergy what can i do & what is the treatment of my all type allergy i am a poor men. pls. give me advise .
i have cough more than 1year by allergy now i am stop all medicin because medicin allergy me