So on the 15th of August my boyfriend and I were messing around. I had helped him come so he helped me clean it all up. He wiped the sperm off his hands with a kleenex. His hands were dry. He tried to finger me but he only got the outside my vagina and he didn't go in from what I remember because I stopped him out of fear. My period came like regular on the 18th. I've been kinda scared recently. I'm 16, and yeah I know, my knowledge in sexual activity isn't really good. That's why I'm asking you guys. Past 2 days I've been needing to use the restroom more than usual. Like today, I woke up at 8AM to go to the bathroom and went back to sleep. Woke up around 10ish and had to use the restroom. Later around 1 I went to the bathroom and 3 I had to go again. I haven't been drinking many liquids. I looked up that not drinking a lot of water can actually make you go more, so that is a possibility. I'm just kinda freaked out because I'm not ready to have a child. So what do you guys think? PLEASSSE HELP. I've been stressed out from this and school lately so having some relief would be GREATLY needed. Thank you everyone who answers! 

Hi Victoria,

If his hands were dry, the sperm would have died. They are very fragile.

Also, you had your period as normal. If you were pregnant you wouldn't have a normal period, you couldn't. The lining of your uterus is shed, it you were pregnant the embryo would go with it.

Stress can make you urinate often. Relax. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant.

I feel a lot better now that you've said that. But one more question, can't you still be pregnant even if you have your period? I've learned from the parenting class I took in 10th grade you could.

Glad to help.

No. You can't have a "normal" period when you are pregnant. When you have your period the lining of your uterus "sheds" off. If you were pregnant, it would take the embryo with it. Obviously this isn't what you want to happen.

Some women do bleed, and it may appear to be period, but "different."

The key is what is normal.

Thanks so much! Also, sorry to keep bothering you with so many questions. I ate earlier today, a bowl of instant noodles and I felt a weird pain on my left side. And my stomach hasn't been feeling too well lately after that, kinda worried me. What do you think?

It could be many things, but it's early to show any signs if you were pregnant, which I don't think you are.

It very well could be stress or maybe you have a "bug."

Probably stress from the whole pregnant scare. Thanks soooo much for everything! You really have brought me to a state of peace. Thanks so much again for helping, it's so nice that people like you help out others who aren't knowledgeable in this type of subject. Thanks again!