Is there any chance she could get pregnant? okay please don't judge me or laugh as i am genuinely nervous / worried because if i am pregnant I'm dead !! no joke okay so my boyfriend stayed at my home this Saturday .. we are both 16 and virgins however we do oral but not that often just when ever we can be bothered and were together ...so this weekend my parents were sleeping and we were downstairs so we were you know kissing and playing with each other anyways it lead to him dry humping me on the floor okay this is the bit worrying me .... i had on pajama shorts and panties he started of humping me in his boxers and pajama shorts then he took out his penis an humped me with his penis out however i still had both shorts and panties on he never came any where near my vagina (as the first time he came it was on my chest and the second on his own hand ) anyways I'm worried that a bit of pre-*** may have touched me and if there was any way that this could get me pregnant ?? or is this just me being nervous ?? I'm kinda freaking out i guess my question is obvious ... is there any chance i could be or am i letting my imagination run wild ?? please helppp !!! NOTE: * i'm still a virgin and the penis never entered the vagina and the cum never landed near the vagina .... the only thing that worries me is the fact that when we were moving about my shorts may have moved causing the precum to touch me .. could this be a possibility or any chance of getting pregnant

Hi The,

Sperm needs to get INTO your vagina, not just near it.  If that didn't happen then you can't get pregnant.  You can touch sperm without getting pregnant.

It's normal to be nervous about these things. 

I don't think you don't need to worry.

No, there is no chance of a girl getting pregnant from this type of activity. Semen needs to get inside the vagina, the sperms will die very quickly outside.