i had protected sex a day ago but my body is feeling weird. I just went to two pharmacies to find the plan B pill.. but NONE. NO WHERE. Its agitating. I dont know if I should be worried about pregnancy. Bu im afraid to take the risk in waiting to take a pregnancy test. What should I do? Like im trying to do a better job at protecting myself now. But everything I s sold OUT !! and next shipments to the store will be long past the time for me to take the pill. ????like im really worried.

Hi Guest,

You said "protected" sex.  What form of protection did you use?

It is to early for any signs/symptoms of pregnancy.  You wouldn't even get pregnant this quick.  

He used a condom im sure it didnt break.. but im nit sure why im feeling this way.. maybe its hormones.?

Condoms, used properly, are VERY effective and MUCH MORE effective than any emergency contraceptive including Plan B.

You can worry yourself into thinking you are pregnant.

Try to relax. It really is too early for you to have any symptoms.