I haven't had sex in 8 months until... March 30th. My boyfriend and I had sex & one of the condoms we were using broke. As soon as we noticed it he pulled out and we stopped. He says that he didn't come inside of it or anything. But that doesn't mean anything to me honestly... Simply because he could have precame. I don't let anything pass by me. We also had sex again on that Friday (April 4th). We had protected sex and everything was fine ( no condom break). But I was supposed to get my period on April 10th as usual. But as of today I'm 5 days late. I'm scared but then again I had this same problem when I lost my virginity (August 3rd 2013). My period had delayed for about a month. But I'm not sure what to do. I've been stressing myself out which is hard not to do. Should I wait 2 more days then take a pregnancy test?

To peace ur mind , take a pregnancy test.There are always chances Best of luck