I missed 2 pills at the start of the pack and 2 in the second week. I went to the doctor and took the morning after pill. My doctor said to stop taking the pill and wait for a month til my next period (not the one i get when i stop taking the pill). I took this advice and i have now got my period (4 days after taking morning after pill and stopping contraceptive pill). Do i still need a pregnancy test? I thought a period meant u werent pregnant. Do i have to wait for a month? Why have i been taken off the pill? i dont understand at all. :'(

Ive never taken the morning after pill, but I was taken off my pills when my periods where irregular. She had me stop taking my pill, wait for my next period and start my pills the sunday after it starts. It was to REregulate my body. Same goes for you Im sure.
Getting off the pill and taking the morning after pill your sure to get your period, an almost sure sign your not pregnant.

It would be unlikely that you are pregnant, and you should definately start a new pack of pills.

Most doctors will not have women stop their pills, even though they miss a lot of them.