Hypoglycemia after trying to fast for 24 hours?

Hi, i noticed you were trying to fast for 24 hours and that caused some issues for you. Can you tell me for example, what kind of fasting did you do? Did you avoid eating some foods like meat, milk and eggs or you completely didnt eat for 24 hours?

As you wrote that you got Hypoglycemia which means that you blood sugar was incredibly low at the point of measuring it i noticed you connected it with the fact that you fasted for 24 hours. I think Hypoglycemia isnt a dissaese for itself but a condition that is warning you that something might be wrong. How are you feeling now? Any problems since you stoped fasting.

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't mean that I knew that's what I got, I was asking if that could be a cause for what I was feeling. Around the time I was about to hit 24 hours, which was around 4 pm, I was doing some calisthenics. I was feeling just a little bit lightheaded, but it went downhill from there. I started getting a little anxious, and I was thinking to myself that I needed to eat something. My dad had picked me up from a friend's house and I asked him to get me something to eat, anywhere. I went to McDonald's, and a few minutes before i had gotten there I was feeling cold. He handed me some money, and when i reached out to get it, my fingers were opening slowly, and I had to try to open my hands. I went inside, feeling completely out of it. Almost like I was high. (i've smoked weed before, but long ago. i don't anymore) My nails were a little darker and my hands were closing. When I tried to open them, I had to try hard, but even then, they still didn't open all the way. My arms and hands were tingling, but not prickly like when your legs fall asleep. I had ordered an icecream cone, and when I got it in my hand, it crunched the cone a little. I wasn't hungry at all, I was just hoping eating something would make me feel better. My face was a little pale, just like my hands. Several minutes after I finished the icecream, I started to feel better. After 10 minutes, I felt almost completely normal, just hungry. Had a sub, and felt great for the rest of the day.