Ok so i'm 5'4 and weigh about 150-170 ib my weight goes around that. And i have tried to lose weight so many times and i just cant it is to hard and i'm finally sick of looking the way i do! How can i lose the weight and fast? I have to run a mile in gym class at the end of the school year and i want to be ready for that, i did the mile last year and did really bad it took me like 20 mins and all the kids were laughing at me and my face was really red. So i want to lose some weight before that! Any tips? I really never have time to workout i'm doing homework form the time i get home to the time i go to bed and i just am so uncomfortable in my body and i just want this body gone!! So if you could give me help i would love it!!

Being a teen is a tough enough without the extra weight concern. Unfortunately, there's no quick fix but you have SO MUCH IN YOUR FAVOR. You are really young and in prime position to take care of yourself. When you are feeling down about yourself, just remember, you have your youth and you CAN be healthy. Do it now while you are still young and can simply focus on you. You can do it!

Try to exercise for 20 minutes at your target heart rate 5 days a week and just eat healthier (more veggies and fruits, and fewer starches). Remember, food should be fuel that you are working off. You also have lots of time, months even, to slowly work up your exercise routine to be able to do that mile run. Start walking, then power walk, then jog and you'll be conditioned for that run by the end of the year.

Its in your hands, you have to decide if this is the life you want or if you are willing to work to change your life how you want it. It is COMPLETELY POSSIBLE, you just have to decide to do it FOR YOURSELF! Good luck to you.

You shouldn't worry about it that much.You could try running in your free time and exercising that way.I admit that I weight about 101lbs or so and I simply fail on the 600meter runs we have.And there's a guy that weights I think more than you and he always beats me or we both stop at the same time.You should exercise more for the sprint but I've no idea how to lose weight, sorry :-( ...I myself am trying to gain some atm.But you should try to focus more on your studies, I'd say.

hi there!! you have to start eating healthier also if you don't have the time to excersice you can do it at home for example: if you have stairs you can walk up and down for 20 min. everyday, also if you have a skateboard you can be in your knees on the floor with skate board going back and forward for 10 min. because your abdominal area is going to be sore everyday also, you can work out in your home with other things, drink a lot of juice, pasta without butter and a little bit of tomato sauce, the pasta give you energy and because you are going to start working out and eating healthier you are going to feel a little bit week or you are going to be hungry all the time that's why is really important to have juices, fruits, vegetables, energy bars and pasta. You have to drink a lot of liquids also.

Hi i have the same problem and i am 13 and i do not have a problem with sharing my weight online because i will never meet them i am 153 and i always feel fat my crush is the same weight as me :$ and he likes me the way i am. I try everything to change i wear make-up and i run every morning before school. EVERYTHING!!! I think it is just the way 13 year olds are. Just know that your not the only one. I learned i can't change myself i am who God made me, I am HIS creation. I really hope this helps o.O o.O o.O haha i like that smilie

I hope you may change yourself. To look beautiful is the right of every girl. Use meridia diet pill with your diet and see the changes in your body.

I Have The Same Problem. I'm 13 And I Weigh 115 Lbs. And I'm UBER Short (4'11) So It Makes Me Look Fatter! :/ I'm a size 3/4 in jeans, but I still have a little flab. I HATE IT! I just do crunches, run in place, swim, and eat vegetables, and fruit. (I don't get hungry much so that helps.) Hope I helped somewhat. :-D

Theres two parts to weightloss

diet and fitness: you cant expect to lose weight without excersise.
what you gotta do-is increase your metabolism
So, Eat breakfast,Lunch And dinner.
This worked best for me.
It works better than not eating- i used to just eat dinner.
now i have lunch and dinner and ive lost alot more weight.
cut out sugary snacks
replace them with a sweet fruit you love.
still eat c**p.but nail it to one little thing a day.
10 minute jog a day.
To increase fitness try doing a bleep tests.
Once youve done it,youll be able to lose weight-and keep it off
ive lost 22 pounds so far in a year.natural.no pills XD good luck

hello there im 13 years and i weigh 59 yes i am embarressed but i dont want to take any pills or be on starvation i really want to lose my weight becose im going to year 7 in 2 more weaks! yes im in a shock but i asked my sister and she told me to follow them this is what she told me...

try to wake up at 9 am have breakfast have a fruit or veg the how much you want to have but not more than 3

go out side and start running joging do all the excersize you think should be done while doing it push in your stomatch, then ...

dont eat nothin but only fruit or veg and water,when its dinner have 1 fatty and 2 friut or veg and 1 cup of juice

then immediatly have 1 cup of tea and 1 little spoon of sugar to let al them sticky hidden stuff come out when u go to toilet

then push in your stomach help ur mum fix the house then go out side an keep ur stomach pushed in and walk fast, run, jogg,and more excersize

then have 1 snack that has less sugar and half a little bottle of aloe vera

so yes i kept doing it till look at my self oh thank god my sister was there for me! so let me tell you that in 2 weeks i lost 20 kil so i would like to help every one with that idea xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

:-D

Hi, im also 13 and people bully about my size. Im 5 feet 2 and 130 pounds. Last year I was 160 pounds! I have lots of body fat left, but my mom mom made me do 45 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minute abbdominnal exercises. I ran for 15 minutes and stopped for 5 minutes, and reapeated. In 3 months, wou might get a better body than me! I stopped drinking pop and sugar. Do not stop exercising though.

im 14 and overweight to so i know how it feels. but what you have to do is make time to workout. im so focused in the goal to loose weight that i work out 2-3 hours everyday at the gym. its summer and before school starts i wanna look better! so just try to fit in working out! also drink lots of water:)

You should start with what you eat everyday. Some people think that as long as they go to the gym once in a while, they can eat whatever they want. If you haven't done so, I recommend you reduce the portion of your meals, but not to starve yourself. You can have a healthy smoothie daily to keep your energy up. Of course, the healthiest way to burn fat is to work out. Maybe try alternative approaches, such as dancing or biking. Also, muscles weight more than fat, so too much work out can make you really chunky and heavy. 

Hope this helps and good luck!  

I am also 13 and I'm 5'7 and 140 lbs.... I have learned a few tips that might help a lil.
First off, drink lots of water, before and after every meal. This way you'll feel full, and be eating less.
Second: try doing cardio exercises, like crunches, or the bicycle. Do as many as u can, and keep working it up.
Also, I know it's hard bc I have a very sweeeet sweet tooth myself, but try and stay away from the sugary foods.
Try not to eat anything at least 2 hours before u go to bed. This way the food has time to digest, before shutting down during sleep, otherwise it would turn into fat.

Hope this helps some :)

I'm 13 as well and i am 130 lbs and I really don't like how my body looks. I don't know how tall I am but the thing about my body that I hate is the fact that I have stretch marks on both sides of my hip and I don't know what to do about that. I've read some of the comments above and I just wanna say that u guys are not alone!<3 I'm gonna be in the 8th grade this year and I wanna look good and feel confident. My goal is to be able to wear a bikini because I've been wearing shorts and a t shirt for the longest. I wanna be al least 110 but most importantly I just wanna be happy with the way I look. So if there is ANY advise about how i can get rid of the stretch marks n stuff then I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks u guys and I just wanna say stick it out!! Oh n btw sparkyroxyursox that's some great advise so I think I'll try it out. Thanks

Have you tried using coco butter lotion for stretch marks? I know it helps prevent them, I'm not sure about getting rid of them. There are some products that help get rid of them, I'll try and research it and get back to you, and I'm glad you find these tips helpful, they've been working for me so far :]