Hi newbie here, I have some questions I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have been all over the internet, for hours, looking for the answers and I can't find anything!

I am currently going through my 4th medical abortion. Every time I've had an abortion I have been between 4 to 41/2 weeks. The clinic I go to always does a vaginal sonogram to confirm an intrauterine pregnancy. This pregnancy was confirmed, and I viewed the sonogram photo to see it. Each time I had an abortion I was given 600mg of Misoprostone and then 48 hours later took 800mg of Misoprostol. First abortion the Misoprostol was administered vaginally, but after the deaths in the US the clinic only gives it buccally( within the cheeks of the mouth for 20 minutes then swallow them). Each time I’ve had this done, I began to bleed within one hour of taking the Misoprostol.

This time it's been over 24 hours, and I have not bled but a tiny bit of brown stuff which has stopped!

I have been pregnant a total of 6 times, and can pretty much tell with certainty when I am pregnant. I no longer feel like I am. The moody, water-retention, swollen feeling is gone, and my breasts are not nearly as tender as they were before the medication.

I called the nurse on call at my clinic, and she wasn't much help. I have a clinical background, and the information she gave me was not accurate. I won't get into the details of this, but I will tell you that I'm frightened because it's the weekend and she is the only one on-call this weekend.

Has anyone else had any experiences with expelling the pregnancy tissue past 24 hours?
Apparently 90% expel within 24 hours and 2/3 expel within 4 hours of administration of Misoprostol. I need some advice please.

What ever happened with your situation? this is my third medical abortion and I took my last dose of misprostol yesterday. I still do not have any bleeding. I had and still do have mild cramping and a pinkish mucus but no blood at all. Please help.

I had a surgical abortion yesterday and i bled for a couple of hours after. i changed my sanitary napkins and then there was nothing. I woke up this morning and still nothing. i am afraid that something has gone terrible wrong and the doc must have missed the pregnancy. However i do not feel pregnant. i am taking the pills the doc prescribed the way i should yet nothing. i do have slight cramps tthough. can someone who has been in this situation before give me some guidance?

I didn't bleed for 3 days, barely spotted after the procedure and then nothing! And it wasn't until my boyfriend and I started to foreplay (since there's not much else we can do for now) that I started to bleed. I had a moderate flow for about 28 hours and then gone again. It's been 7 days since my surgical abortion and I thought it would be safe to start my work out routine again... Low and behold, I've started spotting again. It seems I only shed this stuff when I'm active... Maybe try that until you can talk to a doc who makes sense? Or ask if it's ok to exercise yet. I feel fine physically, but I'm a little worried about my intermittent bleeding too.

i'm on the same sit as yours.i had methotrex last wk fri,then 1st set of misop on tues nt,2nd set on wed nt,no bleedung,just the brown spot on n off since i had methotrex.then the other day orange spot but brown again on n off.i called the clinic but only hotline rep answers,she told me to wait till tues,if there's no bleeding at all,i have to go back to the clinic for mored meds or surg proc,depends what the dr will say.another bad thing is all of their locations here in our state are closed for some reason till the 20th.so i need to go to a location that's 1 hr away fr me.the one that i first went to is just 15 min away fr me.so i feel so stressed with all of these plus the cramping but no bleedi.g till now

On God same to me it happen I take misoporstol to And I am not bleeding it been 4 days now and I am still not bleeding it worried me a lot I was 8 week pregnant please what else can. I do and now my own relationship is going apart I need y'all help

I am also experiencing the same problem. But only 2 or 3 weeks pregnant. Who can help because maybe cytotec has failed to help