this turned out kinda long, so if you don't want to read all my background story, skipped to the last paragraph and the text in bold:

im 17 years old and you'd say that I'm at a critical time where nutrition is important since my body is developing or has been for the past few years ... however, im 135 lbs and 5feet6inches in height ... over the years i've been through obsessing over my weight, trying to make my own diets by eating the right foods or cutting out the bad ones and not eating at all ...
mostly, my problem is not eating at all. this could be like 2 summers ago i had a craving for peanut butter and ate peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and hardly anything else...
in the spring of this year, i gained 10 pounds eating pizza because its the most convenient dinner after school since theres a pizzaria right outside the campus where my high school is ... the only positive to gaining that weight is that my menstrual cycle is normal, when before, when I was between 125 and 130, I would skip up to 4 months at a time...

so my big problem is that im so caught up in all these things between school and work and stuff, that i forget that i'm supposed to eat... i don't even realize that i'm hungry. My stomach doesn't signal hunger to me and i don't realize i'm hungry until i start trembling, my vision keeps blurring, and i lose my balance or coordination...even then, food is not always accessible, especially the right foods, so whenever i do eat, i still choose pizza.
i also realize that i'll eat breakfast about an hour after i wake up (always a bagel with cream cheese and flavored coffee), not eat anything the whole day after that, until i get home at 630 and i eat candy and drink water to fill me up ...
is there any condition or reason why my body wouldn't be signaling hunger? could this have to do with my diet lacking in...everything? or could it have to do with my anemia trait (i don't even understand what anemia is or does or if the trait affects you)? i heard that a diet lacking in protein could also cause problems with hunger signaling...could that be it? (ive hardly ever been that big on eating meat my whole life so far...)
could there be a bigger issue or condition that would cause me not to know when i'm hungry and when i have to pee (i have recurrent UTIs from not going when i need to) and stuff like that ??

I also forget to eat and too don't recognize when I am hungry I put it down to cannabis use in my early teans, the weed made me feel hungry even after I had finished a big meal, so I learnt to ignore these feeling as time went on I cut down on weed but by then I had other problems with being poor and not being able to afford food, I now eat every 3-4 days when dizziness sets in and that will be one good sized meal, when I remember to eat I can eat normally 3-4 meals a day, I have no problem with my appearance, is there a name for such a condition? could anyone recommend a way to remember to eat and a way to eat healthily at low cost?

Brown rice, black beans, pasta and frozen veggies. Potatoes and bananas or any fruit on sale.

I accidentally did that this morning. I wasn't aware that I hadn't eaten in over 12 hours and my body wasn't signaling me that it was time to eat. I go tout of the shower and that's when it started, loss of balance. The next thing I know I'm in my room on the floor crying because I can't get up nor can I see and my entire body was trembling in pain. Some how I managed to make it to my bed and rest for a few minutes. Resting work for me to regain my vision and it also helps to regain a little balance. Hoping that this doesn't happen again and trying to remember that you're human and need to eat or your body will go into starvation mode doesn't always work. This "mode" will actually make you fatter if you are trying to lose weight by starving yourself because when the body thinks you have no way of putting food in you it will hold onto everything you take in until you die of starving because your body runs out of fats to feed off of or until you go back to eating which at first will also make you gain weight when you start eating again because your body has to adjust to eating again. Somethings that help get me through the day is making a lunch for myself or putting notes where I can see them or even notes on an electronic device and have them set to go off in an hour or just at any specific time during the day. This not eating whether on purpose or by accident can cause other body issue. Like you said about not knowing when to pee. This is because when your body is off the nutrient that it needs not only is weight affected but depending on your situation you can really mess up your body systems. I was bored and looked up forgetting to eat in google and was led to this page. I am hoping that maybe some of the things I said will be useful for someone.
Sam~

I have the same problem I sometimes go a week without eating and every time I eat I throw up I never feel hungry anymore and I get dizzy a lot help!!