I've recently been noticing how i'm always hungry. I'm a college athlete (d3) so i work out and lift frequently. But i've noticed a weight gain. I've been trying to eat healthy and less food but it's not working out! I eat a meal and feel full. But in the next 10 minutes by brain tells my body that i'm still hungry even though i'm full! And get terrible cravings for food and want to eat even though i'm full. It's the strangest feeling! I've been bloated and very gassy recently also. Today for example I ate dinner and was full. I later lifted and I ate 2 apples and peanut butter for a "snack" and am still hungry. Is there anything possible wrong with me? Also what are foods that fill you up without eating a ton?
thanks!

Well, foods like eggs, meat, whole grain bread work for me. Eating low fat foods or zero calorie foods can and will leave you hungry, always asking for more. You wont get the feeling of satiation if you do not include enough proteins in your meals that's for sure. So maybe you just need to adjust your diet a little bit. If you already eat enough protein and whole grain products, you could talk to your doctor about it since constant hunger sometimes indicates some serious conditions such as diabetes, bipolar disease, hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. I hope this helps.