I dont know what is growing but I had a lump which felt like a small marble with very thin skin and there was once where I pulled the hair from that lump, the lump popped and red tissues, blood and pus came out of it. I dont really know what that is and its kinda embarrasing to go to the doctor to get checked and find out I have something, especially if I have to tell my mom about it. so can you please tell me what you know about my situation? so I dont worry anymore, and yes Im still a virgin.

ps: now another lil tiny pimple is growing next to it

I wouldn't worry yet hun, it's very common and most women get them. It will probably go in a week or so, or maybe less, if it's still there after 2-3 weeks or you feel you want to, go see your Gp. Im sure it's nothing to worry about tho.

I have the same problem, I get very hard lumps almost at the beginning of my thigh, where my bikini line meets, and I don't know what to do, I just assumed that I get them because, my skin is allergic to my underwear, I've had them before I ever had sex, so I know it can't be an STD and I don't know what to do, and I don't want to go to the doctor because.. it is really embarrassing.. haha any advice?

that same thing happend 2 me and im really scared. ive never had sex b4 and theres this reddish pimple like thing on my genital area. im scared 2 tell my mom about it. what should i do? im really scared. i just got it today. could it be herpes or sumthing??! im really really scared. i havent even gotten my period yet! plz help me!

I'm 14 turning 15 i'm a complete vergin and I have hardish bumps I though mabye it's just me alergic to something a got it a short while when I was getting changed out of my bathing suit at a water park I've never ever had something like this this and it scared the he'll out of me and if I tell my mom I'm afraid she may not beleive me I'm so terrified plz help me

Thank you this helped a lot. I'm 13 and never had sex and I got it and I was terrified thinking it was some sort of STD..It hurts when I sit down or something but I'm still curious in what it is cause I got it again after like 4 months but in a different spot..:o

So I'm a virgin (just to be clear).  I have had lumps/bumps on my vagina before that just went away with time: no big deal.  But a few days ago another one appears and it hurts like hell.  I have never had one that hurts before and I don't know what to do.  I'm embarrassed to talk about it but I can't decide if its serious or not.  Mostly I'm losing a lot of sleep due to the pain and would like to know how to make it stop...

Same thing has happened to me and I'm 13, and I'm not sexually active. But I have one now and I thought it was fading cause I had one before and I thought this wasn't a problem but another one grew in a different spot. And I am sorta scared to tell my mom. What is this???

Omg I have that too. Did you find out what it was?? And how old are you because I don't want to tell my mom either

How old were you

Same I have one and have never had sex or a lump before it’s at the back near my but

I’m 17 and still a virgin. However Ive had this like this white bubble in my inner area for a while. It doesn’t hurt when I touch it or pee. I don’t know what it could be. I’ve heard it suppose to go away but it hasn’t. Any suggests as to what it might be? Or any advice? Thanks.

I have never had sex before but I started having really bad sharp pain in my left side of my hip, it has gone away but as it was I started to get pain on my vigina and I now have these lumps which really hurt and I don’t know what to do

Please help.!!