So I noticed yesterday, that I have a somewhat small raised reddish bump on the outside lips of my vagina that is sore and sensitive to touch or even when brushed up against by clothing. It makes it somewhat hard to walk seeing as it hurts with a simple brush. I'm only 15 and still a virgin, so I really don't think it's anything serious like an STD as I have been reading about on the web. I talked to my mom and she said to put hydrocotisone on it but I couldn't find any so she suggest small doses of Neosporin. I haven't noticed a change in the pain or in the bump itself. I do shave down there but I avoid shaving completely and the part that it's at isn't somewhere I shave. Should I write this off as an ingrown hair and wait for it to go down or should I start to get worried? What could it be and how do I get rid of it?

i found that aswell and im 14 going to be 15 soon, when i saw it i was worried, i have been searching the net and places i have looked say it is a pimple and its nothing to worry about.

is your bump red ? because mine is and it looks as if it is containing blood- im not sure...

It sounds like an ingrown hair. When I asked my doctor what to do, she said the best solution for when it's not too serious is to put a hot compress on it. If it gets worse, then some Neosporin helps.

i was having a bath as soon as i got in and my leg brushed aganst my vigina i cryed i have a lump on the lip of it and i dont shave i am still a virgin and in pain and very scared i have not had this before its red not white head but very sore i cryed becuse i have had people i no die because of cancer and i do not want cancer im 14 in 6 months i will be 15.
i am worried on what this could be :?
i told my mum and she said it could be a sist or a spot or just hormons but if it comes down to more then 2 weeks and is still there i am told to go to the nurse i see and to get it checked out i do not want cancer and i am going to be worrying about it for ages.

please can you tell me what this could be or tell me what it might be :(

Jemmer11 x

i also have the same issue and i have this cream from the hosptial and it is not working also. but i go to the doctor on monday.

Im 14, and turning 15 in about 5 months. I have the same thing, i'm still a virgin and I do shave but not the entire thing, and not in the outer lip. I've had it a week or so and I'm still lost. It does hurt. HELPPP?!?!

I'm sixteen years old and also still a virgin. I have similar to what you have all described and it is completely normal from what I have read. It's just like a spot on any other area of your body but with it being down below its more sensitive and will take longer to clear!

i am 17 still a virgin and i have a like swollen area on the side and it hurts really bad help PLEASE

Try looking up a Bartholin's Cyst. It sounds like that's what it may be, I had those things off an on for almost a year I have never felt anything so painful before. Do not try to pop it. If that's what it is your doctor should give you meds for infection as well as pain and advise you to take sure baths throughout the day. Hope this points you into the right direction

Sitz baths sorry

, soo ii have the samething going on is it a raised ? im scard I don't knoe wads going on and im having a baby ! wads going to happen

I have the same problem and I'm almost 14 and still a virgin. It's a bump but then it has like what looks like a pimple but is filled with blood instead on it and it hurts and it sometimes itchy. It's on the outside.

I have the same problem and I'm almost 14 and still a virgin. It's a bump but then it has like what looks like a pimple but is filled with blood instead on it and it hurts and it sometimes itchy. It's on the outside. Help?!