Hello, im 15 and i need you guys help. You guys may seem to be confused with the title right, but here's i can explain. FIRST of all i have a tight foreskin i cant pull it back, whenever i tried to pull it back it hurt and i can only see abit of my glans, and when i touch my glans it hurts. I also saw white things on my glans too. I dont know what is it. Can you guys help me how to fix my tight foreskin? I dont want to see a doctor or tell my parents, so please help me. Also why it hurts when i touch my glans and what is the white thing on it. Thanks and so sorry for bad english.

Hi Big,

It is NORMAL for your foreskin to be tight and not retract fully until around age 16 or so.

Stretch it.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers.  The more you do it the sooner you'll notice results.  It may help to do it in the shower under warm water - it helps soften the skin.

Your glans IS going to be very sensitive, almost painfully so, at first.  This is NORMAL too.  The nerves aren't used to being exposed.  You will get used to it.

The white stuff is likely smegma.  You need to clean it off.  Use water and your fingers.

There must be hundreds of post on that subject on the forum so it makes little sense to write it all again, just go to some of the ones listed on the lower right.

The white stuff is smegma and can be washed off with olain water.