Hey, I'm 15 nearly 16 in a few weeks I am uncircumcised and I only just recently released that I should be able to retract my foreskin fully. I tried it and I could only pull it back so I could just see the tip of my penis but I realised what looks to be a small piece of skin attaching my foreskin to the bottom of the penis head, and when I touched the head of the penis it was very sensitive. It's been on my mind for a while and I'm stressing over it a lot. Should I be worried?!? Help!

Hi Unknown,

Your glans, the head, is going to be very sensitive - because until now it really hasn't been touched.  You'll get used to it in time.

Start stretching your foreskin - NOW.  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers.  It may help to do this in the shower, the warm water helps soften the skin.  Do it as often as you can - really!  The more you do it the sooner you'll notice results.

Normal erections and masturbation help too.

The piece of skin is likely a frenulum, normal.