I'm 17 now and turning 18 in a few months and my foreskin is still fused to the head of my penis. My foreskin isn't aligned with my pee hole. So when I piss (without using hands) it tends to go towards the right because my foreskin is partially blocking my pee hole. In order to prevent a issue I just retract my foreskin but I can only retract far enough where 1/3 of the head is exposed.

I'm not sure if it's a frenulum but there a string like thing that is attached near by my pee hole which stops me on retracting all the way.

To sum it all up I just need help this is taking a big toll on me I just want to be able to retract my whole head and I'm afraid to have sex because of it. Any advice?

Hi Thomas,

Normally your foreskin separates by about age 16 or so.  Normal erections and masturbation help that happen. 

Have you tried to stretch your foreskin?  It should help the foreskin detach and allow you to retract it more?  Get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening - do it as far as you can without hurting yourself.  You can also use your fingers.  It may help to do this in the shower as the warm water can help soften the skin.  The more you do it the sooner you'll notice results.

You will find your glans sensitive at first, this is normal.  You'll get used to it shortly.

If you do want to see a doctor see a urologist. 

Good luck.

I've been inconsistent with stretching my foreskin but if can help solve my issue I'm going to be consistent.

Appreciate for the quick response but I also have another question.

I was never taught how to properly clean myself but is it normal to have a slight leakage after I'm done urinating? Every time it happens my penis smells really bad.

Leakage? If you mean residual urine, yes, that's normal.

You can try to "milk" your penis dry, like you would a cow's utter. You could also use a tissue - but it can stick. Shaking it can help too.

It's going to be difficult to clean under your foreskin since you can't retract it but there is a good chance that you'll find some smegma there too. Use warm water in the shower and if you can a finger to clean.

I'm shocked so far I'm able to retract where 1/2 of the glans is exposed. I'm making progress and continuing stretching my foreskin.

Even though my foreskin is improving I still have some issues that I'm concerned about. One of the issue is that every time I retract my foreskin tends to lean over to the right and it's not aligned with my pee hole.

The other one is the texture of my penis looks rough and the outer area of my pee hole looks a little swelled up.