i have a problem i am 19 years old and i cant seem to pull my foreskin back all the way its very hard to pull it over the head because its very pain full and some people have told me to pull it back anyway but its too much pain and i can do it. some people have told me to get surgery but feel embarrassed to get it someone please help also if i wear a condom will it still be painful?? im scared to do it again?

Hi Please,

Your foreskin SHOULD easily retract over the glans by 16 or so.

The glans WILL be sensitive, almost painfully so, at first.  You will get used to it.  The nerves aren't used to being touched.

Stretch your foreskin.  In the shower, the hot water will help soften the skin, get an erection and pull back on the shaft skin so the glans spreads the opening OR use your fingers.  Do it as often as you can.  The more you do the faster you'll notice results.

A condom may help but it won't solve the real issue.

Thank you for the advise but I've tried both of them but nothing hapend and it was really painful

It's going to take time Please. You can also tolerate some discomfort.

I guarantee it will be less painful than a circumcision.

It will also make sex a lot more enjoyable for BOTH of you.