I am 16 and my penis won't grow! I have been 16 for 7 and a half month and I'm 5'10 I weigh 120 and my penis is like 2 or 3 inches flaccid and 5 to 6 inches hard. But it's very skinny and my balls are rather small. I have seen all other signs of puberty tho in that I have a deep voice and I grow hair on my body. I'm in highschool and it seems that all of my friends have big penises but me. Please help.

Hi Guest,

You are bigger than average for an adult male, 5.1" when erect.  Flaccid size varies considerably.  Girth comes in later.

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

You see other penises from a different angle than your own.  That makes them look a bit bigger.

You are normal.  Hope it helps.

Everyone is different, you really cannot judge your penis based on your friends. Some have long skinny ones while others have short fat ones. Are you able to cum when you masturbate yet?