I'm 13 and my penis is about 2 and 3/4 inches erected and 1 1/4 inches flacid. It's also about 3/4 of an inch thick/wide. My testicles are also small. I have just begun growing pubes above and slightly around my ballsack. I have no armpit hair, facial hair, and my voice has just slightly changed deeper. I'm also very short, about 4' 11" tall. My nickname is even Keebler.  I always get made fun of in the locker rooms when we have to change and shower. That's how I know everyone else's penis is bigger than mine. I even get made fun of by some girls that say they can see the outline of every other guy's penis but mine. I just feel out of place. Please help me! Is this normal?

Hey bud every one is born different and we all have dif sizes. You just have to work with what you got. Most men only have a 5-6 inch penis when fully erect.. Your still young give it time he will grow lol. kids in general are cruel so try to not let that bother you.. Easier said than done.. Good luck man

Well,it is a little small,by now.A boy at school I once knew had the same problem as you.But when he was 16 he had a penis about 5 inch soft and 9 inch hard.So relax,things will work out.

If the girls are still making fun of your penis,so tell them that is big enough to fill their vagina.

Good luck young 13

Hi Keebler, What about your penis right now?

Hey buddy, all that's happening is that you're entering puberty a little later than most boys. I have HEARD that a lot of "late bloomers" end up being taller and BIGGER than average when they've finally finished growing! The next time some PUNK makes fun of you in the locker room, here's how you handle it... (Supposing his name is steve) Turn your face so that you're facing most of the boys, then ask in a really loud voice "So tell me STEVE, why is it exactly that you are so INCREDIBLY INTERESTED in my penis?" IF it doesn't stop the first time you use someone's name, it almost surely will by the second or third time you use this technique!

I am 13 to and my penis is 6in long When erected

It fine I'm fourteen going through puberty and I thought the same thing last year but it grows mines like 3 or 4 soft 6 1/2 erected and it was only like 5 something erected before but it's still growing like it not like it grows right away so give your body time

lol 9 inch hard 5 inch soft, lies.

I'm almost 15 and yours is bigger than mine sadly, so don't complain.

Yeah don't worry, it's ok eventually it'll work it's self out. I, in 6th grade, was already at 7 inches hard 4 placid and man I was glad. Many girls wanted it and guys were envious, but another dude ended up an inch bigger in 9th grade and man, it sucked. Maybe you'll be that guy bruh

Mine is the same way so don't worry I think its normall because that's what is happening to me

Im 13 and my penis is half an inch soft and an inch hard

im 13 years old, and im still getting bigger. dont worry man!

Same is happing to me.