I'm 15 years old and I'm positive that I have hit puberty. I'm growing facial hair and pubic hair as well. My voice has changed and it sometimes cracks.
My penis is only 2 inch flacid and 4 inch erect. It's very embarrassing and I don't think it will ever grow?

im 3 flacid 5 erect.

There's no reason to worry about your erection while flaccid. The size can change drastically when you get an erection. As for what would be a normal size, the size that you have is normal. Your size will grow as you get older at least a little, and you'll probably be done growing by the time you're 16. In any case, whatever your size, it's normal.

My friend, where are you taking a huge penis to? Just be sure that you can get a normal erection. What is important is that the penis should be able to perform its functions - piss and sex. And know that when it gets to sex, size is not what matters...at least not much.

I FEEL U MAN
IT SUCKS REALLY BAD

mine doesnt grow either and im really worried... i'm 14 years old and my guy is only like 2 inches and erected its 4 inches.. im really disppointed with this :/

It really doesnt matter cuz like i say irs not tha size of the wave its how it moves if ur bigger than 2"

Im 13 and have read a lot of these types of posts and i am 3" normal and 5" erect. yours is bigger than most of the other posts that i have read so i wouldn't worry.

It won't grow unles you masturbate 5-7 times a day like I do. I'm 14 and my penis is 7.5 inches.

Ok I'm fourteen I don't really worry about my pension size because its 4 ish soft and 6 1/2 erected but really we still have time and I'm not worried about getting laid for a while like my boy hasn't even grown all the way haha well just give it time

I feel yeah man! Im pretty sure all people feel like there smaller then they should be but, the one thing I'm going to say is theres nothing you can do and thats the truth! Try not to worry about it as much because you cant do anything. -13

Man you dont have to worry just stuff something down there (mayby a sock or cotton wool).

But good look!

I'm 14 and my penis Is 1 on flaccid and 2 1/2 on erect and it ha sent grown at all and I'm attractive and girls have wanted to do STUFF with me but I can't and all my friends are 5 1/2 or bigger WHT DO I DO

masturbate to porn like 4 times a day it will get big if it doesn't remember it doesn't matter how big it is its how you use it

Hi
It is very frustrating and embarrassing when compared to your friends you are a little smaller.
You are only 14 and have a long time to grow and develop you could just be a bit of a late bloomer.
It is hard to say how big you will be when you’re done growing but as guys come in all sizes the same thing is true about penis size.
There is nothing wrong with not doing stuff with girls right now and waiting until it feels right for you is for the best. When you do decide that the time is right she won’t care if your penis is a little smaller it is you that she is attracted to.
The success of person it not determined by the size of their penis and accepting yourself and being comfortable with your body can be difficult at times.
Your friends like you for who you are and girls want to go out with you for the same reason and their liking you won’t change because your penis is a little smaller.
Try not worry you have lots of time to grow develop and you could end up being well endowed or you may always be a bit smaller but accept for yourself for who you are not the size of your penis.