Hey, so over the summer my father had took my friends and I to the local YMCA to work out, afterwards we went to the shower rooms to take showers of course (and to make this brief) afterwards my friends had told me that my dad had a chode and how that I was doomed to have one myself. Now of course I new they were joking as we mess around with each other and goof around allot but it did have me a little paranoid that I wouldn't have a big penis at all. I do find it weird however that whenever me and my friends talk about our penis sizes how when unerect their penis' only grow a couple of inches growing from say 4in. to 6in. I find my penis however, to grow from around 2in. to a full 6.5. What's happening? 

if this helps....Also I am pretty athletic, I play football in the Fall and laccrose in the Spring. However, football is my main sport and where I'm from we begin working out in the early Spring/ Summer so I switch between Lacrrose and football frequently. I have been growing pubic hair, armpit hair, and I've been shaving my facial hair around every other week, but I'm starting to do this weekly. A habit of mine is eating not that much unless it's during the season, in which case I eat more. I do however, have a weakness to eating junk foods suck as Oreos and potatoe chips frequently unless again if its durring Lacrrose or Football season. If you don't understand any of that I could make it understandable. Thanks. 

Hi, firstly tell me how old are you please?   Are you through puberty or not yet?

Celebrity

You are a very healthy person, like sports a lot, yes your penis should get a little larger, not sure how large, there is slight trend for sportsmen like you to have a slightly larger penis than guys not into sport, but that might just be a myth. As far as hair, don't shave or trim any hair off anywhere on your body, that includes your pubes as well, perhaps you could even grow a beard as quite a lot of young men your age are now doing.

PS, I notice you say that your penis is 2 inches flaccid but when erect it is 6.5", that is a difference of 4 and a half inches, that is unusual, the vast majority of boys and men have a difference of between 1.5 and 2 inches between flaccid and erect, I have a difference between flaccid and erect of 3.5", my penis doubles from 3.5 flaccid to 7" erect, even that is a larger difference than the majority of men , so 4 and a half is quite extreme in your case from flaccid to erect. Men with large flaccid penises have the least difference between flaccid and erect, usually only 1 inch, so a man with a 7" flaccid penis is just at the most going to be 8" when erect.

You are only 10, just wait another two years and you will see changes in your body, could be sooner. The majority of boys between the ages of 12 and 14 start puberty with getting a deeper voice, hair starts to grow under the arms and around your penis, then your legs as well, the hair on your legs on most boys starts at the bottom near the ankles and gradually works its way up to their knees and beyond. Some boys have hair under their arms before pubic hair begins, on other's it may be the other way around, or like me when I was 14 hair started to grow around my penis and under my arms about the same time, that was just after my 14th birthday, nowadays 12 or 13 is the time the majority of boys start having hair on both under arms and around their private parts. You are only 10, be patient, perhaps you might be a little earlier than the average of 12 or 13, who knows

im 14 and im done with puberty

I just turned 15 about a couple days ago and im at 5.4 inches erect around 4 inches in girth when erect and about 3 inches a little over when flaccid and 3 in a half inches in girth when flaccid. and my tip or head is significantly out of porportion with my shaft it is much larger than it appears it should be on my shaft. is this too small or will it get bigger?

How big is your penis