I'm a black male. I just turned 17 and started puberty around 12 or 13 years old. My penis is 3 inches flaccid and just under 7inches when erect. My penis has been the same length since I was about 11. My pubic hair has spreader to my stomach and thighs and has been like that for a couple years. I worried my penis won't grow anymore. Am I past the stage in puberty for it to grow more?

Hi Trent,

Your penis is LARGER than average for an adult male.  Average is 5.1" by a recent UK study.

Sure, some guys are bigger but a lot of guys are smaller.  Size doesn't really matter, it's what you do with it.  Too large of a penis can actually be painful for your partner, you can hit her cervix.

Hope it helps.

Am I past the stage of puberty for my penis to grow? Should I be expecting it to get much bigger? My penis seems smaller than the guys in my locker room

With 7 inches erect, you have nothing to be disappointed for. I am a lot older than you, but have "only" 5 inches erect penis. Enjoy what you have Trent:)

im 17 and my pennis non erect is like a babys 2-4cm but erect is +- 11-12 cm and its tiny and dosent have that pennis tip hard the skin covers it