i had an abortion two weeks ago @ 10 weeks & i had sex 3 times after the first week unprotected but ive been on birthday control since the day i got the abortion.. & i took a pregnancy test two nights ago that said i was pregnant.. i kind of feel awkward after it i am scared taht i might risk myself ever having kids or i am pregnant agian... pleaseeee heeellppp

you should call and ask if it's normal

You may still have some of the pregnancy hormone left in your body. Your head hasn't quite figured out that your body isn't pregnany anymore.

It is common to have a positive pregnancy test up to 6 weeks after an abortion, usually no more than six weeks, but that doesn't mean you are not pregnant.

First of all, it's not called "birthday control".

Second of all, you shouldn't be having sex without protection if you are worried about getting pregnant! Abortion is NOT BIRTH CONTROL!

I lost my daughter when I was 21 weeks pregnant with her, because I have a problem with my uterus. People like you piss me off who just go an abort perfectly healthy children who ARE ALIVE and then go off having unprotected sex.

Keep your legs closed and you won't have to worry about it!

Guest wrote:

If you read the post carefully, you will see that she was on birth control right after she had her procedure. She may have meant the usage of a condom along with the birth control.
I am truly sorry about your loss, but just because you suffered this misfortune does not really allow you to attack others.
We do not know the circumstances surrounding her and even if we did, who are we to pass judgement?
I had 2 abortions and each of my daughters had 1 themselves.
Please try more restraint with your replys.