Hello friends, I have used Cytotec pills to abort pregnancy of three weeks but it failed. I had swallowed 2 and put two inside vagina but it did not work, or even had a single bleed. I stayed for two weeks and I tried again using the same method and unfortunately, up to now nothing has shown up. What is the problem? I understand few of my friends have been successfully used this and turned positive but as for me no. I am in a country where abortion is illegal and there is no way I am allowed to get pregnant without marriage or else i am entitled for heavy punishment if im discovered that I am pregnant. I am now a month old and 3 days pregnant. Please help me. Thank you.

what country is that ,that they punish you for making a mistake ,?

Its the Kingdom of Saud Arabia. Iam a foreigner here and I accidentally got pregnant. Iam under contract. Cant leave the country till the end of my contract.

your in a tough situation ,is there a country ,close where abortion is legal ?you only have two option that i know ,thats find somebody that does ilegal abortion,or have the baby and give it up for adoption .there might be other ways but its kinda hard to say here ,its too plublic

I don't think termination would be the wisest option because usually after a woman terminates her pregnancy, she'll come to regret it and this will lead to problems in her life like depression. Plus, I've read that adoption isn't legal in Saudi Arabia. But, if you google Helping Hands KSA, I think they can help you. They are a group that helps orphans and widows, but perhaps they can help you too!

Abortion is illegal in all Gulf countries, however, there is a country next to Saudi known as Bahrain whereby such illegal can be conducted. The major problem is that I am in a contract and there is no way I can leave the country before my end of contract. Please tell me the other way, do not be afraid or frightened, its just that you wannna help me come out of this mess. I am really in a total mess here.

I am in a country where I will be in total problems if Im found to be pregnant. still at its earliest stage and there is no way I can regret to abort this. The consiquences im gonna fave if Im found to be in this situation is much heavier than to do abortion. The only option for me is to end this but unfortunately the pills didnt work for me.

its really not a good idea to tell you here ,its too grapic ,and i could get in trouble ,since the whole world can see it ,and i dont know if you want to talk about anything about yourself either ,because i wanted to ask you what kind of contract your under ,i just dont understand that

I'm working under contract. I'll be free after completion of two years contract whereby there's a balance of 7 months.  I'm desperately in need of help otherwise my life is in danger.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Its the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Have you tried contacting the embassy from the country you are originally from? Perhaps they can help you.

INDEED YOU ARE DISTURBED, SORRY FOR THE INCIDENCE. JUST TELL YOUR BOSS THAT YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY HOME THAT U MUST ATTEND WHATSOEVER.

Where can I buy cycotec here in the philippines?, i am almost 13 weeks pregnant, will that still effect in my tummy?