i just had an abortion and 4 days after that i had sex am i pregant?and if so im gonna keep it. :-)

probably not :-( im sorry but good news is usally 2 weeks after your abortion you got a really good chance :-) im in the same boat as you good luck and let me know

***edited for unsupportive content**

At steady health we believe in being supportive and informative, not judgemental.

I have also had an abortion not long ago which i really regret. I had feelings that i wanted to get pregnant again but i realise these feelings were coming to me in an attempt to take my pain away.
It is a common symptom after an abortion and i think u shud really think about what your doing b4 u decide to go ahead an try for another.
Remember another baby WILL NOT bring back the one that you lost.
Good luck
x

Good luck
x

I am in the very early stages of recovery from a long and drawn out termination having feelings that I made the biggest mistake ever.

'I want my baby back', and thoughts of having another baby does feel like it will take some of the pain I am feeling away.

I understand that having another baby will not bring back the one I lost.

Recently I had 2 failed medical terminations, only to be told the week before last there was still a heart beat. The crazy thing was I wanted to keep my baby. Originally when I first went to the clinic and took my 1st tablet I was so concerned I hadn't made the correct decision but once id taken it I knew that there was no going back as the nurses kept reminding I had signed the paperwork.

Making the decision in the first place was the hardest thing Ive ever had to do, and in so little time. My pregnancy was a result of a brief fling with a guy who later didn't want anything to do with me and has told me he cant show me or a child anything long term.

Part of my reason for my unsurity was I have recently been diagnosed with fibroids and endometriosis also my womb is tilted back all these issues I believe may in future cause me problems when I'm ready to get pregnant.

I was told of the likely damage these tablets would cause to my baby as they are very toxic to a developing fetus but as the weeks went by I found myself becoming so attached.

I was not sure if this was a sign from god that my baby was still alive, I was so confused.

My biggest worry was the amount of damage I caused to my baby by taking 2 courses of these termination tablets, I knew I could not live with myself if I had badly damaged my baby due to the failed terminations. Along with the prospect of raising a child with a higher chance of having unknown disabilities/ unknown abnormalities I was terrified as it would've been down to the choices I had made.

On my next visit to the clinic in the end I had to have a surgical termination, By this time I was so distraught and wanted to keep my baby however I was advised to continue with termination for a 3rd time.

Im now trying to pick up the pieces of my life and carry on but I think it is so easy to think having another chance of pregnancy will make me feel better.

Right now my mind is saying this may help but I know I have a long way to go before I can feel any better with or without another baby.