I JUST WAANT TO KNOW IF MISOPROSTOL STILL WORK FOR ME FOR ABORTION WHEN IM 5 MONTHS PREGNANT? :-( :-(

Astee,
By 5 months the baby is too developed and too big to have an abortion using misoprostol. Misoprostol will basically throw you into early labor and you will begin having contractions. Babies have been able to survive outside the womb as early as 21 weeks ( and maybe even earlier). It would be extremely dangerous to you to try to have a "do it yourself" abortion. You would likely experience extreme pain and heavy, even life-threatening, bleeding. By this time, you would more than likely have to undergo a D and E (dilation and evacuation) or a partial-birth abortion. I encourage you to go to www.abort73.com to read about the exact procedures. I hope that this post hasn't found you too late and that you will consider giving the life inside you a chance to live.

why would you even consider abortion at 5 months!!!!! Have the baby and let someone adopt your baby! You should have thought of abortion when you found out you were pregnant!

WHAT A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY TO THAT GIRL !! SOME THING HAPPEN AFTER THE 3 MONTH PERIOD WITH U OR YOUR PARTNER COULD EVEN BE REALLY BAD ABUSE,SO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF >;)

I agree with the other person - it's been 5 months - u have gone through it this long you have only 4 months left - if anything did happen that her bf is no longer with her - she won't be the first or last - u should know that guys are not dependable regardless......u killing a person and person that you and someone else made cause you wanted to - you can not blame the baby for what ever happened just by killing him or her. wish pplz would stop putting the blame on the baby and put the blame on yourself -

***edited by moderator***please refrain from rude comments***

To the girl, I am sorry for you and hope that you have made the right choice for yourself. My girlfriend is pregnant and with 3 tries to aquire the drugs. From various on line pharmacys three months have passed. Yet we still search for a solution. I am in college as is my girlfriend. And we still have a few years left. Our decision isn't one of murder but one of hope that we will oneday have the resources to provide for a child and give stability that both of us lacked as youth. If anyone knows of a reliable pharmacy please poast. Thanks to all

to the guy looking for a reliable online pharmacy; have you tried BM Pharmacy yet? ? i just ordered from them recently for the same reason.

it may be really sad however whats worst seeing people have kids and not be able to provide financially and educationally.. so w.e. her choice is is HER choice she deals with it none of you.. Have something better to then to make someone feel a certain type of way... Look at your life before you judge someone else's.

i am five months and i didnt want this child all along however the father does but he is a little older than i am i tryed to talk to him about the possibility of abortion but he dosent wanna hear it and i cant afford a clinic abortion at this point is ther anything i could do athome iam desperate and he dosent understand :'(

i think that you should NEVER give you baby up for adoopshion coz you went throght all that pain for nothing i should no i an 15 and got a baby girl named chardonnay i am nt gonna lie i whent to the doctors for an aborshion but i was to late so i desided to keep her and she is rely hard work but i look after her and am a good mum so look after your baby coz in a nother 2-3-4-5 years you might have a baby so what the diffrence between them few years and now ..

hope this helped i should no how you fell and your not a bad person if you wont an aborshion do what you wannna do and not what people tell you to do

Im 5 months and I have been in doubt myself because this baby was not planned he wanted me to have the abortion but my family told me to keep it so instead of going thru what I wanted to do I listen to them but none of them are here for me and is not willing to help me so now I feel that I need to go thru what I said at first and have the abortion.

5 months is way too late if the family aint there for u it mthere loss be a strong women and have ur baby that little life is a blessing not a burden at 5 months ull prob be  induced and go thruproper laborxxxxxxxxx

hi.. im also 5 months pregnant.. and im planning to take cytotec today.. the problem is i dnt know if it still effective

have u taken the cyto already girl?

you dont knw wat make her to think about that.You think you better mydear im telling you that day will come and you will eish if only.keep on judging other people. you will see.