:cry: I dont know what to do..im 13. i dont really remember what happen that nite, but i know me and this guy did it like altlest 5 times, we didnt use an condom :( becasue the ones i had wouldnt fit him! and i had finshed my period 2 days b4 this happend! and now its been a normal month nothing really changeing but my period was sopose to come 4 days ago :cry: and IM so SCARED!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! i took a test yesterday. it said not pregent but why havent i had my period, i mean i know a late period can be caused by stress but im always am very stressed out and this is the only 2nd time its been late. and last time was only 2 days late. I also know its possible, that the test cant figure out that im pregent yet cause it not a total of 2 weeks or whatever... IM SO SCARED!!! im so paronoid, i cant be. my parents WILL kill me! and ill probally end up doing that to myself. i dont know what to do. please help me, By the way he didnt cum in me, he pulled out, but theres still a chance from the pre stuff... please help!

First of all you should be careful with your post title - I hope because of this you are not considering ending your life!! It was a silly mistake and hopefully you learned from it. First of all, at your age, I hope you will abstain from sex as you need to become more informed!! A condom WILL fit a guy - that guy definitely pulled the wool over your eyes and if it doesn't then say "ok well this will have to wait" - you control the situation dont' let him! I'm not sure wher eyou are posting from but I'm pretty sure 13 is about 8 years under the legal drinking age? And it's for a reason - because under the influence you cannot make informed decisions. I hope this incident will stop you from drinking again until you are of age. First of all get to a clinic and get tested for pregnancy. I also suggest that if you will continue to have sex to talk to your dr. about birth control and methods (the "pull out" method is NOT effective) and what about std's? If it is not a long-time partner that you are with I highly suggest NOT ever having sex without a condom. If you are becoming sexually active you should also see a gynecologist for regular pap tests!

that is great advice!everyone makes mistakes and living to elarn from them makes you stronger. TALK TO YOUR PARENTS.....you ma be a mother soon.do ou know that you are not the first and you wont be the last teenage pregnancy?LEARN THE LESSON FROM THE ACTION.GOOD LUCK