cry: i realy want 2 get pregenant, im married 6 months ago n we r havin sex almost everiday ma husband realy like kids i feel so weird i dont knw wot 2 do, ma periods r not regular 2 they cum evri after 49 days i dont knw ma ovulate date, im havin this mikly discharge frm 4 days i dont knw wots dat? plz help me tell me how can i get pregent? ***edited by moderator**

First I will recommend tracking your period...its going to take a few months...but that will help you track your ovulation days. There are a few sites that can help. Google ovulation calculator (free) that will give you a list of sites. I have been TTC for about 6 months the frustrating part is knowing your ovulation date, having sex and then waiting to see if you are or not......

Hope that helps.

hi me and my partner are a lesbian couple that are having artificial insemination, and we have to get the exact day of ovulation for positive and most effective resilt.
we use a clearblue fertility moniter it tells u when u are gonna start your period the exact day u ovulate, all you have to do is set the moniter on day one thats the day your period starts turn on the moniter every morning at the same time then pee on a stick around day 5 for the moniter to read how much hormones are present this is how they detect ovulation.

good luck