I know it's long but PLEASE read it fully!!! Hello. I'm Abby and I was molested when I was 5 years old. I never told athorities. Most of you will starts of with an "oh I'm so sorry that happened to you " but I REALLY don't care for your pitty!! I've heard so many of those and just made it worse. I've only told my VERY best friends. One of my friends have had their step dad molest them. We can relate. She's never told either. Well the "I want to die part ". I feel like the most hated person in my class or in twin cities. Yes I live in Minnesota.but I feel like my Lil brother is my moms fav.she says "I love you both equally" but I don't believe it. People in my class play a game and one of the questions where "if you could shoot anyone who would you shoot?, "they all said me because I'm annoying and loud. I wanted to cry,so I cut myself in class. Most of you will probably also say "mom is the best person to talk to... " but she is flipping not!!!!! She had depression problems and will yell at us sometimes and make us cry. I also live In Minnesota, there's a 6 year limit to be able to report any sexual harassment. It's been 7years. I don't know what I'm going to do... Take a bunch of pills to school and overdose!? I'm worthless and only god will love me. I told my "bff" and she didn't try to stop me from killing myself. Oh and her parents are both therapist (her mom at our school). She told me to talk to her mom but I refuse to.as you can see. I need help. PPLLEEAASSEE PPLLEEAASSEE answers my other questions to they have bad answers. Only the one about molestation. Well... Thanks to you who arnt bring jerks to this. Oh also feel free to ask me anything. I will answer I also need like NEED to know what are ALL the effects of being molested and not telling??? The jerk who did this to me I have NO useful info of him only his voice and his hight and slightly face. I'm now also petrified if I male gets too close to me.trying not to leave out any details thank you for reading it all the way through. :-D.the other question has more info of what I do since that incident. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hello Abby,

how old are you? Either way, you can try thinking about things like this - you are the one who is hated and was molested here, so why should you kill yourself - do you really feel like you deserve that ultimate punishment? From what you wrote I get a totally different tone and image of you - you sound pretty energetic.

And, you need help. It doesn't have to be your friend’s mom - even though she can help you to get to a different counselor. She should understand why you would be completely uncomfortable talking to her about your most private things. But talking to a good counselor or therapist does help - I'm telling you this from my own recent experience. You wouldn't believe how much relief it brings to be able to talk and let go of the darkest and most painful memories,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Im 12 and 13 April 30

Oh, you need to be 13 or older to use this site. But that's not the reason why I asked.

It just helps anyone reading to put things into perspective - and remember how we felt at your age.

Look u shouldn't listen to ppl if they ant got anything gd to say!! Try talking to your mates mum u don't have to tell her everything if ya don't won't to, if I was u I would see if u coulf trust her or if she would be any help by telling her something that ant that much of a big deal, if she turns out to actually care and wont to help then give her a try. But remember no one is a mind reader and u would be serprised how meany ppl out there who really wont to help. Remember your ten times the person them weak minded sh**s are.