I AM 20 YEARS OLD, I BEEN HAVING DIZZY SPELLS FOR AOBUT 3 TO 4 YEARS NOW AND THEY GET SO BAD I CANT SEE, THAT IT LOOKS AS IF IM LOOKING DOWN A TUNNEL OF BLURRED VISION, I GET REALLY SHAKEY AND CHEST PAINS, LIMBS FALL ASLEEP EASILY, I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE DOCTOR WELL DID FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS STRAIGHT AND THEY COULD NOT FIGURE WHAT WAS WRONG, THEY THOUGHT I HAD MS AND EVERYTHIHG CAME BACK OKAY BLOOD SUGAR FINE, BUT THE DOCTORS I GUESS YOU COULD SAY GAVE UP THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TEST, IM WORRIED AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I GET SO SHAKEY AND I HAVE HAD BLACK OUTS. AM I BEING JUST TO WORRIED?

You should be worried. The longer your doctor had failed to come to a diagnosis, the more serious your illness will become. Aside from the chest pain, these are also symptoms of brain tumor. The presence of tapeworm larvae (cysticercosis) in your brain near your optic nerves can also cause these symptoms. Ask your primary care doctor to refer you to a neurologist. A neurological exam together with a CT or MRI scan of your brain will quickly rule out these conditions.

I have suffered mainly in the summer with this condition. I begin around Memorial Day and recently realized it is when I swim very frequently. I have spent thousands of dollars on tests and neurological exams and realized this year it is probably inner ear related from swimming so much the first week in June. I can't pinpoint what is up but research on Menieres has reveals many of the same symptoms. Sudafed in the day, and Benadryl at night has seriously minimized the episodes for me.