I’m in love with my best friend’s sister, she also happens to be one of my sister’s best friends. I’ve known my best friend and his sister for about 6 years now. I get along well with his sister we’ve never argued or anything like that and I’m always polite and kind to her. She’s 18 and I’m 16, but I’ll be 17 in September.
I’ve told my best friend that I love his sister and he said that he doesn’t mind, he said that you can’t help your feelings towards someone, he even gives me advice. I’ve had girlfriends in the past but I’ve never felt like this before. I think about her all the time.
I really want to tell her, but I don’t want to destroy our relationship and make things awkward between us. I’m really worried that she’s going to find someone else at Uni.
I and his sister have never been on days out on a one to one basis or anything like that, but we talk to each other when we see one another.
Do you think I should tell her and if so how should I do it?
I could write a list a thousand miles long of all the reasons why she wouldn’t want to be with me, but I wouldn’t know where to begin for reasons why she would want to be with me.

When we talk we look at each other eye to eye which I never usually do with other people. I think about her all the time, but I have no idea what she thinks of me. She said that I would be a better brother than her own brother as I do more to help etc she also said I'm sweet.

I really want to tell her how I feel, When is the right time to tell her. Because it's not like I can phone her up and say "Do you want to meet up?" She's find that strange. She comes to my house to see my sister and I got to her house to see her brother.

I'm obviously scared of rejection. She means ther world to me. But I don't want to tell her because I don't want to make things awkward between us. But my her brother (my best friend) keeps saying "You can't just sit there and sulk all day, you've got to tell her, or she'll be with someone in uni." He's right but it's not that easy.

Please help me I love her so much!

Well you could always hint that you love her, when i really like someone i ask who they like and then usally they ask back and i say im starting to like you. But thats me. I think she needs to know, if you never tell her youll never know what the possible outcome of telling her is (:

well it totally depend on the girl, since she is older then you she would be interested in the boy who are her age. dont make any decision in haste.. try to spend quality time with her.. make her life you with what ever you have... make her think of you.. and forget that you are smaller then her.....

I'm taller than her, but I just need to find the right moment to tell her. And I'm worried that if I do tell her that she will reject me and it may break our relationship which I really don't want. As I said I need to find the right moment, but when is the right moment? 

anytime can be the right time :/

Yes you say that, but how do I approach her about it? I don't want her to feel like she's being pressurised into making a decision that she doesn't want to make. I want her to be happy and I'll respect her opinion. But I just don't know how to go about it. 

well.. wait for the right time... make her think about you... make place for yourself in her heart, a special place like a best friend or a good advisor or anything like that.. take a position at such a place in her mind and heart that she should come to you for anything...  dont be desperate.. i she dont have any thing in her heart for you.. why will she accept you? just wait.. make your self important in her life..

Do you think I should send this to her. I think that she'd find it awkward as we hardly talk on facebook, or in person.

XXXXX, there’s something that I’ve been wanting to tell you for a while now, but I couldn’t find the right time or moment. It’s been playing on my mind and I feel that if I don’t tell you I’m going to explode. I know we don’t talk much but when we do I feel that we get a long and that we share some of the same interests. I know this may come as a shock to you, and I don’t want to pressurise you into making a decision that you don’t want to make. I want to be friends with you no matter what the outcome is. It’s not easy for me to say what I want to say but I know that I would rather say it to your face as I feel that it would mean more to you, but every time I do come to tell you something knocks my confidence or I just think that it would be better if I kept it to myself. It’s been difficult to find the right moment as we’ve never been on a one to one basis together. So would it be possible to meet up and talk even if it’s for 10 or 15 minutes? X

Its very nice what you have written, but my experience says you are going too fast.. girl mostly think practically, they often get such kind of things to listen and read, but i would like to add that Whatever you have written conveys the head and tail side, you have written nicely that you wont feel bad even if she gives a negative answer,  .. it wont pressurize her to say what it is their in her heart.. she will be frank and straight forward with you and that would be much better,  it would be good for you to get a straight answer because complicated answer would puzzle you, so take whatever comes from her like a man, which you are.. ..... all the best....

Hey friend what happen? have you told her about your feelings? what the results...? i m keeping my finger cross...

This is kinda cute, speaking from a girl's pov it's great that u want to try and tell her ur feelings. This boosts up ur own confidence about urself. Rejection is normal and unavoidable (in my opinion). The important part is that u told her ur feelings, whether she feels the same or not. At least now, u won't have to feel regretful for not telling her :) I mean, what if she feels the same? Good luck!

all of my best friends throughout life lllove my sister... I think its a genetic thing that's subconscious... Like subconsciously u like want to protect your best friends fam?

i am in the same thing im in love with my sisters best friends sister and i haven't been able to tell her :[

Ok, this is a fairly common situation, and I'm gonna try to walk through what you said:
A) You have been friends for a long time.
B) Your best friend is compleatly cool about it.
C) You think she might find a partner at University.
Ok, I'm going to advise you on C first. My big sister is in Uni too, and she's 21. She hasn't found a partner until recently, and the person your interested is only 18. Well, ask your friend to ask her about relationship status. I presume there's not much difference in age, so she'd probably look at it as advice. Make sure your friend makes it look like they need advice, then ask the essential question, either: A) "How did you get this advice?" (and if she responds expirience, ask who she tested all these methods on.) or B) "Do you love anyone now?". If she answers yes, for you own sake, to avoid a complete heartbreak, turn away before it gets too hard, or until her fancy passes. You could also try attracting her, so here's three major turn-offs and turn-ons that could help:
Turn-ons: 1) muscular. Girls often like someone who they can trust to be more courageous than them, and it's always been a romantic idea for the man to be the alpha. If she doesn't like the dominant male idea, then have a very equal relationship goal.
2) Personality and kindness. Cheesy, but true. If your nice when she's around and a bastard when she isn't, her friends will tell her and that could be game over.
3) Be yourself. The oubvious one, no one likes a fake.
Turn-offs: 1) Body odour. Don't forget the soap!
2) Untidy facial hair. No-one likes kissing a porcupine.
3) Manners. Gimme gimme, never get. And return favours, don't be snarky, and try to be at you best all the time.
To explain B, why don't you just ask your friend to "slip"? She may see you as a relationship option after she knows.
And A, if you've been friends for awhile, asking for a private word can't be too awkward. If she rejects, you can still be friends I'm sure. Give it a go and good luck!
IF_WE_SO_RICH :]

Not gonna lie dude, im having the same problem but different ages. I havnt told my friend and i dont think i will... But i dont think its a good idea to tell the girl unless you r still feeling this way when you are 18 and she is 20. Im not sure if this helps but thats just my opinion