Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl. I am bisexual. And I think I'm in love? I met a girl about 2 months ago. We are friends. But she is bi and I am. And she told me they she would really like to be with a girl. I know I'm bi because of her so I think I'm in love with her. I always dream and think about her. Could someone tell me if I'm in love? If you need more information, just ask ;)

May be you both are in love or it may be just an attraction. first try to spend some more time with her make try to make it sure that she also loves you and it is not a part of attraction..

Thnx, so im gonna go to the sea for a week with her(and my mom). My mom doesnt know im bi so i can sleep in the same bed as my friend (who is also bi- the one I think I'm in love with) so yeah should I do something in the nights? Tell her how I feel about her and kiss her or something else? ( it's the first time I'm in love with a girl so idk what to do please help) xx MElisabeth