Hey my name is John and i really dont know what to do. Since im in love with my best friends sister but thats not the worst part shes 14 and im 17 and i really cant controll my feelings. you see me and her have spendt over 500 hours snapping to each other we snapped every single day we have fun even when i was with her brother we used to sit on snapchat and talk threw there. but i now have told her that i do like her alot and i cannot get her outta my head im deeply gone in her i want her to be my girlfriend really badly. but after i told her that i do like her alot she dosint wanna talk to me she dosint reply on facebook or anything she dosint even look at me anymore. i dont know what i can do to help me here i just dont but im out of clues i really am so please i do need some help here. my best friend "her brother" dosint know that i like her sister that much but he does know that im deeply gone in a person he just dosint know that it is his sister and i dont know how or when to tell him im afraid that he will shut me out and hate me 100% cut me out and me and him have been friends since i was 6 best friends since then so i really need help guys

Hi John,

She's not interested at the moment John.  Back off and find someone else. 

If it makes it easier for you think about what happens when you turn 18.  There can be some serious legal problems if you anything got "serious."

Move on. 

if we get together befor im 18 then no there wont be

and yes its serious i seriously cant live without her atm she means so much to me

John,

It's serious for you now but she's not interested, or scared. The best thing to do is to back off and give her room. She might come around in time. Don't "scare" her.

will do thank you.

But what about my best friend?

How close a relationship is she to your friend? Would she tell him?

Just drop the whole thing and move on. If he says something about it then bring it up if you want. You don't have to tell him everything, best friend or not, as it really isn't any of his business.

he is her brother

Yes but, that doesn't mean they are close.

well their not that close

Then she may not say anything to him about it.

Just be yourself with your friend, it's all you can do. As for his sister, wait and see what happens.

ive kept this secret for half a year now
its hard.

It can be hard to keep a secret.

You could mention it but leave out some of the details, maybe just "there's a girl I like and..."

I told him that i love his sister and hes ok with it it took him a couple of hours but hes ok with it now