ok, heres the thing, im hopelessly love someone, dont know what to do :-( ... im absolutely infactuated by her, cant stop looking at her, there would be times im just completely love-stupid and walk into a desk or something dumb like that, come the new school year what should i do?

btw, i do know her, im not just some pedo 8-| we're kinda friends, which i think might have screwed my chances... come on! theres plently of views, but none of you are replying... i didnt join this forum to hear my own voice, ya know.

Hi That Dude! Here I am! You're not alone! OK, you're already some kind of friends and that's better than complete strangers or the best friends. Now all you need is some seduction skills. :D We can ask for advices to forum folks on the small talk, they can share their seduction success stories or something like that. I recently answered to a guy with the similar "problem" you might find useful some of my advices, here's https://www.steadyhealth.com/Building_self_confidence_t248208.html#884539
I was just thinking...since New Year's coming, what are the chances that you could all get together (your friends from school) somewhere to celebrate the New Years eve? You could suggest this to your friends. You have ten days left. :? All you need is an empty apartment, maybe you can organize the party at your place, or at your friend's place? She'll be invited, of course. She could help you organize the party too, girls like that. You can ask her what she thinks about it, would she help you... You need to do something together.

I think you are in way better position when you are friend with the girl you like. This way you know what she’s interested in and you have more opportunities to spend time with her than if you were just “suffering” from distance. I know most people would say that she just looks at you as a friend, but you two are not something like best friends, right? It would probably be the best to be more direct about how you feel about her – few compliments about her looks, maybe a joke or two about you two as a couple just to see how she feels about this idea…

well, it doesnt realy help that shes in germany for he whole holidays :'( anyways, i only realy see her in 2 of my classes, and we stoped talking when someone new came to the school and joined theyre group, and im pretty shure she hates me(new girl). so me and luna havnt talked in what? 12weeks? its been sending me crazy! sometimes we will have like a 10 second chat if we walking in same direction to a class, but thats the only times weve talked since term 3 :'( even if i didnt mind the new girl, theres no room at their desks thanks to her... why does that always happen to me??

attention administrators/moderators-- would i get in trouble if i reposted this in "teen problems"? i want to post it in there so i can get more help, people are more active there. so can i repost this or will that get me in trouble?

I'm going through the same thing, well apart from me being a girl and this guy being from swimming and 3 years older than me :/ we only ever really chat on facebook and say hi and stuff at swimming but thats really it :-( and he is going to uni at the end of this school year and im going to miss him soo much but dont know how to tell him :S i think about him everyday with out fail, but he doesnt see us as anything but friends :/ hope it works out for you! but you need to talk to her more x

yeah, i wish i could talk to her more, it used to be averyday, without fail in english and art, but since that new girl, i havnt realy talked to her at all :cry: im honestly scared of the new girl, the fact i know absolutely nothing about her, but she nows someone who i online dated(which went bad, cus she was REALY childish about certain things) and when she first say me, shes like do you know someone called ----?
and that freaked me out. i answered "no, why?" in a confused way, and she seemed convinced, but im seriously scared to go anywhere neer her... wassup any advice? i would love to get some advice from a girls veiw on what to do. what do you think i should do?

oh coolies, admin moved thread for me happy jump! :-D

haha, easily amused :-P you seem like a fun guy so just ignore the new girl, simple, obviously if the girl you like is talking to her dont just interupt, but talk to her when shes on her own at lunch time or something, girls like the guys to make the effort as well so by making the effort to talk to her then it will give you a heads start anyway :-P then just talk about stuff you both like, but what ever you do, dont over doo it, and make sure you listen to what she has to say, the is nothing worse than a girl being bored by a boy, its a complete turn off! good look! prvate message me if you want xx

i was directly onto what your saying, but it dont work, cus that new girl doesnt seem to shut up 8-| and plus, the desks in my art room have been setup in that 4 to a table square thingy, which is realy annoying cus that means im excluded(no room on table) and englsh, our teach is realy bitchy and strict and wont hesitate to throw a embarrasing insult if your not quiet. %-)

ok dude u need to make an effort and talk to her outside of school get to know her and be NICE not flirty just friendly that way she will know you like her and not just the way she looks. after getting to know her a bit better ask her if she wants to hang out, it doesnt have to just be the two of you get a group together or somthing. dont try to impress her because you may embarrass yourself just be who you really are then if you still want to be more than friends tell her and she will definatley aprieciate the fact that you are being honest with her, make it clear though that if she doesnt like you in that way that you still want to be friends.

wassup: tell "T" or i will!!!

and good luck guys :-)

lottie1231, he knows you mupet, i told him ages ago :-P

well i didnt know tht did i? what did he say and how are you feeling?

well i recently signed upto facebook and she was added as a friend, along with her other friends thatt i know, and yesterday i was chatting with one of her friends (who happens to be a real good friend). we were chatting for ages and it was great fun, and luna logged on and obviously they started chatting, basicly cutting me off half way through a conversation... when i did get cut off it was pretty scary conversation at that point in time... cus shes best friends with luna, and when she asked me "how have you been?" i was dumb enuf to not lie and answer "great" instead we ended up talking bout not being able to get to sleep, which predictably lead to her asking why i couldnt sleep, i answered "worries" and she wanted to know what they were.. (i realy dont want to specify what it is if your reading this, should be easy enough to work out.) ok now this is where it officialy got scary... she wanted to know what my worries were, and if i were to tell her, f**k. ive seen soo many examples of this situation turning to sht its not even funny... so i ended up spending about 15minutes trying to dodge the bullet, which i managed ok..
what i haddnt realised is that i was blabbering on about luna every now and then.. which i suspect is what they started talking bout when luna logged on... after a few minutes they both logged off, no reason given to me, i didnt get a single noise out of her from the point luna logged on...
my guess, which is a educated guess, is they were going onto a different website so they could talk more privately about the matter.. and after about 2 hours i found i was deleted as a friend by luna.. none of the others did this, just luna... i was soo depressed that ive been in bed for the last 18 hours(its 4:am it it happened somewhere about 8-o clock)... what the f**k do i do now?? my guess is im screwed.