Hey guys? i want to solve 1 problem i have. i realized that im in love with my younger sister's best friend [1 month after 1st sight] . im 21 years old and she is 17. So she doesn't know about my feelings cause i realized that she is very very shy girl. if she knows about my feelings she may get embarrassed. i told all things to my sister. We are very close and she was glad that im goin' after her best friend and also she is tryin' to set things up. She brings her with her and gave me her cell phone number & YIM. Thanks to my sister i started to make move. But im movin' slowly and carefuly cause i don't wanna ruin this relation. My sister also thinks that time is early and if she finds out about the story she'll get ashamed. The PROBLEM is: 2 days ago my sister said to me that 1 guy in their school is goin' after her and she have some interests in that guy. Any Suggestions?? What to dooo? Heelpp plss! [I can't stop thinking about her]

Hi honey! The only way to do this is to be honest, instead of texting her, see her face to face and tell her how you feel! She might think that it is just sexual and be afraid of that, you need to tell her that you actually love her and will take it as slowly as she wants! IF she turns you down, at aleast you put it out into the universe! BUT if you keep it quiet and miss out on an opportunity of a life time, you will ALWAYS regret it - I guarantee you that! So be open and honest and calm OK? I wish you love and luck and please let me know how you make out OK?

Hi bambi? i met her and played basketball with gamble. i won the match and she owe me a chocolate lol. but i realized that she is seeing me as a brother [callin me bro, brother] lol. i really appreciate your POV, thank you and i'll let you know again.