hi i am just curious cuz what im about to tell you hasnt happened to be b4 even for my previous 3 pregnancies.....

i thins month had my normal period januray 13th-19th and then i very lightly spotted the 27th and 28th of january.... for only 2 days very light pink in coulour..... i have been feeling quite odd.... i am asking cuz every last pregnancy i have had has been very different from eachother .... i have been having very very mild period like cramping..... nauseated, eating syrup with foods i wouldnt normally eat syrup with..... exhausted even after having a good nights sleep i wake up ready for bed again..... i have been having many headaches .... and today on my right side my leg felt tired, my hip was hurting ( no previous injuries to my hip or leg) and having back ache.... i have taken a couple pregnancy tests soo far negative... im expecting my period around the 13th of feb... but just want to see wut kind of advice u may have... im nauseated even if i havent eaten, think of food, or even after i have eaten..... but my appitite has gone up from what it has been....

and when i get hungry its out of the blue and my stomach violently growels at me to eat something...

please tell me what you think will be helpful while i have to wait out another test please and thanks

It could be pregnancy symptoms since those are pretty common symptoms. The fact that it's different from previous pregnancies doesn't mean anything since every pregnancy is different.

i hope that it is to rule out every thing i have been feeling cant stand my stomach and the nausea any more... at this point i have been for a scope to see if i have stomach problems and its negative there is nothing wrong with me and the only other thing i can think of that is causing constant nausea is pregnancy.... like i have noticed i have been peeing more often and my bowel movement is odd to... so its been making me wonder... i will deffinately keep u posted about it once i find out for sure ... still too early i hate waiting lol

UP DATE: