I am a 17 year old girl, my mother had IBS and my own doctor and my mother are pretty sure I have it. Of course with IBS I have diarrhea and constipation more frequently than most people. However Now that I've started taking pro-biotic pills it's not nearly as bad.

However two days ago after going a bit crazy on junk food I got sick, of course I didn't think much of it considering. But now I've been having both diarrhea and constipation at the same time, more like it's be hard to have a bowl movement then once it came it was watery, and I have yet to have any stomach relief since I originally got sick.

Now I've been having a pretty constant consipation, to the point where even though I feel like I have to, I can't make bowl movements. I'm still taking my Probiotics, and I haven't eaten for two days. I'm not hungry at all but I'm worried if I don't eat it could get worse, but I'm also afraid if I do eat it'll get worse.

I'm going to a large convention tomorrow and I really don't want to be sick, not to mention I've never been sick like this for this long.

Please help!

You might have an obstruction meaning hard feces blocking loose stool. The diarrhea that you see is a small amount that makes its way pass the obstruction