when i was pregnant with my son i had the normal symptoms, the cravings, the nausea etc. My last pregnancy i had no symptoms, but i end up having a miscarriage. Ok i thought i was pregnant, and about a week before my period was due i had very light blood(only 1 day), and symptoms of pregnancy. Then a week later(last week) i started bleeding Even after i stopped what i thought was my period i am very nauseated my breast get a little tender here and there and i sleep more. I never felt this bad AFTER my period. Is it possible i could be pregnant.

Help me please!!!

i want know bout after period can get preg cuz my last period april 5th i have sex my parnter without condom my myperoid will come up on may first of week i and patrner without condom sprem 3 time u think i could get preg ??

i feel funny cuz i got my period last of april 5th i did have sex without condom and sprem and we been sex 2 week and sprem 3 time in 2 week and i feel something different and begin eat more and sleep my peroid come out on may first of week i could be preg please write me back

ok, my period was due by the seventh or so of may and me and my bf had sex with no condom for 2 weeks and sperm went inside me everytime we did it and the last time was on the 5th of may. I still had my period which i was relieved, but im wondering if i could possibly still be pregnant?

hey i had sex last month bt he didnt ejaculated.. so i gt my periods.. bt ths mnth my period is late.. we didnt had sex in this month.. y my periods are late.. tell me.. plz