I HAVE 2 CHILDREN ALREADY. ONE IS 10 MONTHS AND I AM BREASTFEEDING. MY PERIODS ARE IRREGULAR BECAUSE OF BREASTFEEDING. I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY. NAUSEATED, TIRED, BREAST TINGLE ETC. I HAD CRAMPING LAST THURSDAY MARCH 13TH. WE HAD HAD SEX 6 DAYS BEFORE THAT. DO YOU THING THAT WAS THE IMPLANTATION. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BLEEDING THOUGH. I'VE TAKEN 2 PREGNANCY TESTS BOTH NEGATIVE. ON MARCH 18TH I HAD THE BLOOD TEST TAKEN AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. MY PERIOD IS DUE MARCH 21ST OR SO. DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS JUST TO EARLY TO TELL IS I AM REALLY PREGNANT OR NOT. I DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING WITH MY OTHER PREGNANCIES UNTIL I WAS 7-8 WEEKS ALONG. IF I WAS PREGNANT I WOULD BE ONLY 3 WEEKS ALONG. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS? ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP. I AM SO CONFUSED AND WANT TO KNOW WHY I FEEL THIS WAY!! THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!!

SAME THINGS GOING ON WITH ME...MOOD SWINGS, TEMPERATURE CHANGE IN MY BODY, HEAD ACHES, BREAST ARE SORE, AND JUST VERY IRRITABLE AND SENSITIVE RIGHT NOW...BUT I'M ONLY 2-3 WKS AND I HONESTLY THINK THAT IS TOO SOON