Hello there! My boyfriend and I had sex when I was in my productive period but he didn’t know that and he came into me. As we are too young and not thinking about having children yet, we bought a pregnancy test in a pharmacy and it turned out to be negative. How reliable these tests are? Is it possible that they are wrong? Thx in advance for all replies!!!

Hello dear girl! First of all, much depends on after how many days after unsafe sex you did the test. I think they can’t say much after just a few days. Maybe you should wait and see if your period will come on time or simply visit a gynecologist. These tests are usually reliable but even more reliable thing would be if your boyfriend never came into you and use of condoms or birth control pills. I wish you good luck this time!!!!

I thought that I couldn't get pregnant if my boyfriend would just pull out before he ejaculated. I was very WRONG!!!!!!
You should always use condoms if you don't want to be pregnant or condoms with another type of birth control. Wear the condom to protect against STD and AIDS and the other type of birth control to double protect against pregnancy. Condoms can sometimes break or fall off.
I hope for the best for you. Take care.

I too got pregnant that way, hubby and I did it like that for a year then one day surprise surprise I was pregnant. My test keept coming back negative a week after I missed my period. I took another one a week after that one and that one came out possitive in a flash so yesssss unprotected sex= pregnancy whether you want to believe it or not there's some of us here that got pregnant that way!!!!

I read Montana said the first preg test was neg and then after positive. I've had issues the last 6 wks or so with having S/S (signs/symptoms) of pregnancy but all test were neg. (HPT and Serum/Urine @ gyno office) But when my gyno did my exam she said my uterus is enlarged and something is in there for sure. I had a sono done and they said it was enlarged but we need to do a endosono to see if its a baby. I go in on tues (march 6th) to find out. I'm soooooo upset. I'm 22 with a four year old daughter and i'm about to finish my first year of the RN nursing program. If i'm pregnant I'll be pregnant/in labor with in the first few months of my second year of nursing!! I'm soooo upset. Has anyone else had problems with preg test being wrong?! Any advice to get me through the next few days?! Thanks guys!!!!

So what happened. Were you pregnant or not. I'm in almost the same situation and I need to know if it really dous happen.

I am 5 days late with my period, which is usually nothing to me since I don't have a regular cycle...well, before I even missed my period I knew something was wrong, i was getting backaches, headaches, slight cramping but no blood, my chest was swollen and it hurt to even sleep on my stomach! I have other symptoms too but I thought it was PMS. My best friend happens to be pregant, just finding out recently...so when i told her how i was feeling and she said she felt the same, i thought maybe it was all in my head? Anyway, I took a test the day before i missed my period and it was negative, then i took it the next morning and it was negative, then i took one three days after and another 4 days after...all negative. Is this normal? am i testing too soon? My period still hasnt come and i'm just feeling sicker and sicker, not to mention bloating that i can't suck in :-(
the tests said theyd dectect the pregnancy hormone BEFORE your missed period...so could I just be ill and not pregnant?

my name is Jessica, my husband and I used the pull out method for 2 years and nothing ever happened until one day surprise surprise. I had all the symtoms of being pregnant but not for a couple weeks after. but for some reason I knew I was pregnant. I took a pregnany test and it came out Neg. so I waited a week or 2 and took another one, that one was too. a few weeks after that I developed symptoms of a stomach flu it was going around so no biggie, then a few days later my breasts hurt horribly, I knew something was up I took another test that one was negative and I told that to my doctors over the phone and they told me it was a possibilty it was stress. well I got into a car accident and went to the hospital where they said they did a pregnancy test mind you on my 4 th test here and they said it was negative, went to the doctors 2 weeks later for a checkup and blood tests where they finally confirmed through a blood test I was pregnant, went to the gynecologist and found out I was 9 weeks pregnant wow. now I know atleast for me those tests dont work I went from cheap ones to expensive ones neither did the trick. funny how you get motherly instincts though.

YES, this happens I was 5 months along before a home pregnancy test came out positive!!!!! (With both of my kids). Now I my be 13 weeks along but I have to have blood work done April 18th to find out.

Im kinda glad to hear someone else had this happen. I have a 7yrold son, I took so many tests that all came out negative til finally I went to my gyno for a different purpose only to find out i was 16 weeks pregnant w him. My problem now Is im deathly afraid I might be pregnant again. Im 2 weeks late feeling terrible,nausous,dizzy,extremly sleepy which is unual for me since I suffer from insomia and have always need a sleep aide. My areolas feel like they r on fire. Ive taken a test and the result was negative. Im scared. im having this annoying pain in my lower abdomin only on my right,which i only get w my period. I doesnt late very long.My lower back is killing me..im at a lost for what i should do next..should i just wait another week?

okay so what is the deal. i am late by 22 days, and have taken 5 home tests and 1 blood test that have all came back negative. the doctor told me i will have to retest again in two weeks if i don't get my period. i'm suppose to assume i am already pregnant by taking all of the proper precautions.....has anyone been in the same boat? i feel as if i am pregnant, tired, hungry as ever, my lower abdomen has a nagging pain on the lower left side. i have never been late with my period so this is very strange that all of this is happening. does anyone think i may be pregnant?

I'm in a weird situation. I have taken 2 hpt and 1 blood test which all came out negative. I am on day 38 and still no sign of my period. I had my last period on March 10th and on April 6th and 7th had little to no spotting. (Mostly when I wiped after using the restroom). I haven't had anything since then, but negative test. The last hpt I took was this morning which came out negative. My bf thought my breast are getting bigger, but I think they are the same, but I have no symptoms. Should I wait longer to take another test or do you think there is something else wrong?

I have two children and with both of them my home tests came back negative until 7 - 8 weeks along.
I'm not on birth control b/c it does nothing to help my period. I have horrible periods where some days i can't walk. For the first two months of taking birth control it seems to work then it just stops and my period seems worse. Plus birth control made me a little sick ? . Not sure if it was the dosage that I was taking or what. So I haven't been on birth control for almost 3 years.
At first I thought I was getting sick last week when I started feeling queasy one day. But it hasn't stopped, every day I feel sick, plus the cramping, and now I'm spotting. I'm beginning to think I'm pregnant but don't know how long to wait to take another home test.

ok i need some help on some stuff. i am on the pill but did not get my period when i was suppose to this month & after it came it wasn't as much as i usually flow anyother time. ive been on the pill for about 8 months now so i thought this very unusual. around the right time i weas suppose to begin my period i began urinating veryyy frequently, however that's about the only symptom i got. ive taken 3 pregnancy tests, the last one i think was on saturday after not starting me period and they all came back negative .. what could be wrong?

After two months of barely having a period , 1 hpt coming back positive, and the rest coming back negative, I made a doctor appointment. I'm not sick anymore, but my breast's are sore sometimes. Unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment until the end of June, which is a long time to wait.
My husband thinks I'm crazy now lol.