is it possible to get pregnat while on birth control and using condoms too?

wow absolutely not. considering that bc is 99.9% and condoms are 98% effictive. that makes it like .02% chance of getting pregnant

Bu my girlfirend is 4 days late now, and shes on Bc, and uses it all the time, and im using condoms and shes never been late.. needless to say im extremely scared

BC pills do make a womans period lighter than usual!

Some women will 'skip' a period even though they do not try.

SHE CAN take a pregnancy test NOW to put your mind at ease, okay? It would be accurate!

I'm having a problem and I'm sure it's nothing but I would like to put my mind at ease!

I'm abroad right now, and now have a boyfriend and have been having regular sex with him for about 4 weeks now. We ALWAYS use a condom, they have never broken. I am also on regular birth control (LoEstrin). However, this past year I have forgotten to take a pill for a couple of days, I never really take it at the exact same time every day. But I do usually take it every day. And these past two months I think I've only forgotten one day once, a couple of weeks ago. I'm not even sure about that because I think I may have accidentally taken one a day ahead of time. But we still used a condom that didn't break. However, one time when he was putting on the condom his hands got some pre-cum on them and then he fingered me for a minute after that. I sort of freaked out.

Anyway, my period was supposed to come two days ago, on Wednesday, and it is now Friday. Last summer I had a very similar scare (my period was a week late, I had some spotting for a while. I think it was just because of the rough sex and I hadn't had sex in a while). Everything turned out fine then, and I'm not always regular, but usually I would have had my period by now. Anyway, I'm probably just freaking out but I would love some professional help. Being stuck in a different country while this is happening isn't exactly comforting either because I can't just call up my gyno. 

So is this just my cycle getting mixed up by me having sex again? I'm also taking Malaria pills right now because of the trip, if that changes anything. Deoxycycline or something. HELP.

oh and i forgot to mention, yesterday i had a little blood, but not enough to call my period i don't think, and today i haven't gotten any blood. no cramps, no bloating, my back doesn't hurt like it usually does, and my boobs were hurting for one day, but not today.  yesterday, my friend also told me to just take one of my regular pills too, so i did. along with the nuetral pill. i'm so confused! what should i do!